PotPlayer is a multimedia software player developed for the Microsoft Windows operating system by South Korean Internet company Kakao (formerly Daum Communications). It competes with other popular Windows media players such as VLC media player, GOM Player, KMPlayer, SMPlayer and Media Player Classic. PotPlayer’s reception has been positive with reviewers complimenting its wide range of settings and customizations, as well as its lightweight nature and its support for a large variety of media formats.
The following text may have been translated by Google Translator
FREE Download PotPlayer It is one of the free, professional and popular players with support for Shirin Parsi language for internet users, which supports a wide range of audio and video formats and includes skins with different topics that users can even adapt to their operating system. According to internet users, PotPlayer works even better than KMPlayer and supports all types of subtitles well, and the codecs in this software do not require you to install additional codecs to play videos better. Ability to adjust the light, sound, video playback speed, font and subtitle color, shortcuts, etc. are the features that the software has provided to its users for more satisfaction.
After the author and developer of the KMPlayer software outsourced the project, he began designing another piece of software and chose the name PotPlayer, this time offering both 32-bit and 64-bit versions. Compared to KMPlayer, this player has a higher speed and stability, and has a higher playback quality, and at the same time has all its features. Of course, this player also has the usual problems of Korean players and disappoints its users in some versions.
PotPlayer (Professional Multimedia Player) 2020 Features:
- High speed and stability
- Play a variety of audio and video formats with different codecs
- Ability to play defective files by passing through problematic sections
- Support for a variety of subtitle formats
- Has several main software skins and a large number of separate skins
- Ability to capture video being played
- Has a variety of image ratio settings to FullScreen the image
- Automatically detect files in a folder and add them to the list
More information on the official site
- CPU : Pentium IV or above
- OS : Windows XP/Vista/7/8/10
- RAM : 1 GB
- HDD : 200 MB
How to Install ?
- Antivirus should be turned off.
- Unzip all files with WinRAR. [Download WinRAR]
- Open the Daum PotPlayer 1.7.21305 Multilingual x64 Folder and Go through the installation steps by running ”Daum PotPlayer 1.7.21305.Multilingual.exe” .
PotPlayer 2020 x86
PotPlayer 2020 x64