VMware Workstation Pro is the industry standard for running multiple operating systems as virtual machines (VMs) on a single Linux or Windows PC. IT professionals, developers and businesses who build, test or demo software for any device, platform or cloud rely on Workstation Pro.
The following text may have been translated by Google Translator
FREE Download VMware Workstation is the most powerful software in the field of virtualization of Windows, Linux and Macintosh. Users can easily install and use the most bulky tools on a virtual system without the slightest damage to their operating system. Your system may be based on Intel CPUs, which are usually 32-bit. And you want to test the software or even the operating system which is based on 64 bits. In this case, too, VMware Workstation is the solution.
VMware Workstation software such as VirtualBox is actually a Hypervisor or VMM (Virtual Machine Monitor); This means that the software acts as an intermediary and connector of the software and hardware in order to create a virtualization platform as well as resource management, allowing users to install one or more different operating systems within a host operating system and also be able to Establish a network connection between them. The virtual or virtual hardware built into all installed operating systems is the same and is powered by the host operating system. VMware Workstation, like VirtualBox, is the best way to learn networking topics as well as test and review a variety of networked software before installing and using it in the real world.
VMware Workstation Windows/MacOS/Linux Features:
- Ability to run switch programs only with drag and drop
- Full and coordinated support for PXE
- Multi-category position management
- Configure the software in the form of virtual networks, live images
- Integrated implementation of Windows, Linux, Netware, Solaris X86 as a virtual network
- Ability to display multiple monitors
- Support for MP3 players and USB 3 devices
- HD audio support with surround sound 7.1
- Bluetooth support
- Create virtual machines with up to 8 virtual processors or 8 virtual cores, 2 terabytes of virtual hard disk and up to 64 GB of memory in each virtual machine to run more applications
- Ability to support 32-bit and 64-bit systems in Linux and Windows environments
- Ability to display the operating system before running it
- Sturdy propulsion environment with basic texture
- Improved 3D graphics
- Support for OpenGL and Shader Model 3
- Support for VMware vSphere 4 as guest OS
- Configure virtual systems for use with multi-core CPUs
- Print on a virtual system without the need to install a printer driver using ThinPrint
- Virtual machine security with 128bit encryption
More information on the official site
- OS : Windows 10.
- RAM : 2GB RAM .
How to Install ?
- Antivirus should be turned off.
- Unzip all files with WinRAR. [Download WinRAR]
- Open the VMware.Workstation Folder and Go through the installation steps by running ”Setup.exe” .
VMware Workstation Pro 16
VMware Workstation Player 16
VMware Workstation Pro 14
VMware Workstation Player 14
VMware Workstation Pro 10
VMware Fusion Pro 12 MacOS
VMware Fusion Pro 10 MacOS
VMware Workstation Pro 15 Linux
VMware Workstation Pro 14 Linux