GOM Player (short for Gretech Online Movie Player) is a media player for Windows, developed by the GOM & Company of South Korea. Its main features include the ability to play some broken media files and find missing codecs using a codec finder service. The word gom (곰) means “bear” in Korean, and as such GOM Player uses a bear’s paw as its icon.
The following text may have been translated by Google Translator
FREE Download GOM Media Player Plus One of these programs that aims to cover a wide range of users from beginners to professionals. This lightweight player covers almost most common audio and video file formats, without the user having to worry about installing multiple programs to play each of the formats.
GOM Player Plus is a multimedia player that supports popular audio and video codecs. Gom Player software is without the need to install a separate codec, if you have a file that is broken and corrupted, you can easily run with this software. Gom Player program has all the features needed for advanced users who want to watch the best quality video clips. Gom Player software can play any type of file, including corrupted files that other players can not play.
GOM Player supports formats such as MPEG, DAT, AVI, DivX and.. And there is no need to install external codecs
GOM Player Plus 2020 [Cracked] + Portable Features:
- Has an automatic codec system
- Play broken AVI files
- Powerful support for all types of subtitles
- Ability to create simple, convenient and beautiful playlists
- Support for all types of media such as: AVI, MPG, MPEG and DAT, GOM, WMV, ASF, ASX
- Ability to play videos with DVD quality and 5.1 audio channel
- Ability to record videos played on the Gom screen
- Ability to take more than 999 screenshots of videos played in Gom Player
More information on the official site
- OS : Windows 10, 8.1, 8, 7 (both 32-bit and 64-bit), Windows Vista and XP SP3 (32-bit only), Mac OS X 10.5.8 or later (Intel only)
- RAM : 2 Gb or more memory.
- HDD : at least 200 Mb of free disk space.
- Other: DirectX or Windows Media Player (for some videos)
How to Install ?
- Antivirus should be turned off.
- Unzip all files with WinRAR. [Download WinRAR]
- Open the GOM.Player.Plus Folder and Go through the installation steps by running ”GOM.Player.Plus.exe” .