VLC media player (previously the VideoLAN Client and commonly known as simply VLC) is a free and open-source, portable, cross-platform media player software and streaming media server developed by the VideoLAN project. VLC is available for desktop operating systems and mobile platforms, such as Android, iOS, iPadOS, Tizen, Windows 10 Mobile and Windows Phone. VLC is also available on digital distribution platforms such as Apple’s App Store, Google Play and Microsoft Store.
VLC is a free and open source cross-platform multimedia player and framework that plays most multimedia files as well as DVDs, Audio CDs, VCDs, and various streaming protocols.
The following text may have been translated by Google Translator
FREE Download VLC is a tough competitor to KMplayer software, software that supports most of the available audio and video files, yet is very simple and powerful, and the ability to run files over the Internet. It has the ability tolisten to Internetradio and TV. The most important feature of VLC software is that it is open source and another important feature is that it is free.
If you are looking for a powerful yet simple display, be sure to download this program and enjoy it. Of course, I would like to add that the VLC Media Player software can replace many heavy software such as Cyberlink PowerDVD or Corel WinDVD.
VLC Media Player 2020 + Potable Features:
- Play a variety of formats including MPEG-1, MPEG-2, MPEG-4, DivX, mp3, OGG,…
- Play a variety of DVDs, VCD
- Very small volume compared to its many capabilities And also compared to similar software
- very simple and user-friendly environment
- providing software completely free
- support in different languages
- Ability to run on most operating systems, namely Windows, Linux, Macintosh and…
- Multiple skins for taste various
- support for different versions of Windows, including Windows 10
- Full support of the sweet Persian language
More information on the official site
- CPU : 3 GHz AMD Athlon processor, single-core
- OS : Windows XP Professional.
- GPU : 64/128 MB AMD Onboard Graphics
- RAM : 1 GB RAM
How to Install ?
- Antivirus should be turned off.
- Unzip all files with WinRAR. [Download WinRAR]
- Open the VLC.Media.Player.3.0.11 Folder and Go through the installation steps by running ”VLC.Media.Player.3.0.11.exe” .