Adobe Illustrator CC 2021 has reigned over vector drawing applications since its release in 1987, quickly becoming one of Adobe’s trifecta of industry-standard graphic design tools alongside Photoshop and InDesign. Adding to the software’s already-excellent collection of capabilities, Adobe’s continues to introduce new features and enhancements sure to delight creatives. Recent highlights include path simplification, spell check, the improved Properties panel, the Puppet Warp tool, custom sizing for anchor points, and performance improvements.
The following text may have been translated by Google Translator
Adobe Illustrator is a powerful and popular vector design and editing software. Illustrator software, which is another product of Adobe, which works similarly to Photoshop software , except that Photoshop is pixel-based. Illustrator software allows you to design vector images, logo design, cartoons, flash animations, banners, and more. Its user-friendly interface makes using this software faster and easier for users.
In Adobe Illustrator, designs are scalable, and this allows vector designs to be scalable so that quality is not diminished when scaling up or down. In the new version, the speed and performance of the program has been increased and features such as font search and touch writing tools have been added to it. Now you can download the Windows, Mac and portable version of Illustrator according to your operating system and needs.
Adobe Illustrator CC 2021 Features:
- Graphical and user-friendly interface
- Ability to output the design as standard for use on the web
- Touch writing tools
- Ability to search fonts
- Typography capability
- Ability to output as pdf (Adobe Illustrator)
- Ability to implement design ideas faster and easier in an environment with very powerful and diverse tools
- Shape Builder Tools to draw all kinds of different shapes
- Compatibility with other Adobe products such as Photoshop, Flash, Fireworks, Catalyst
- A tool for producing motion graphics and visual effects
More information on the official site
- Processor: Multicore Intel processor (with 64-bit support) or AMD Athlon 64 processor
- OS: Microsoft Windows 7 (64-bit) with Service Pack 1 or Windows 10* (64-bit)
- RAM: 8 GB of RAM (16 GB recommended)
- Hard disk: 2 GB of available hard-disk space for installation; additional free space required during installation; SSD recommended
- Monitor resolution: 1024 x 768 display (1920 x 1080 recommended) … To use Touch workspace in Illustrator, you must have a touch-screen-enabled tablet/monitor running Windows 10 (Microsoft Surface Pro 3 recommended).
- GPU: OpenGL 4.x … Optional: To use GPU Performance: Your Windows should have a minimum of 1GB of VRAM (4 GB recommended), and your computer must support OpenGL version 4.0 or greater.
How to Install ?
version 2021/2020: The 2021/2020version is enabled by default and does not require re-activation. Just install and use.