Navicat Premium is a database administration tool that allows you to simultaneously connect to MySQL, MariaDB, SQL Server, Oracle, PostgreSQL, and SQLite databases from a single application. Navicat Premium combines functions of other Navicat products and supports most of the features used in modern database management systems, such as Stored Procedures, Events, Triggers, Functions, Views, etc.
The following text may have been translated by Google Translator
FREE Download Navicat Software for managing and working with MySQL, PostgreSQL and Oracle databases. Navicat provides a powerful graphical user interface for managing and maintaining a database. In fact, the software’s easy installation and intuitive user interface make it an indispensable tool for MySQL, SQLite, Oracle and PostgreSQL on your web or local desktop. This software lets you organize and exchange data in databases and rest assured that these processes are safe. Using Navicat Premium, you can connect to local servers or remotely and perform operations such as data entry (Import) and output (Export) functions, well backed up.
Navicat Premium also supports importing data from ODBC, scheduling tasks (meaning creating timelines for import and export, transferring data and stored queries), and printing structure tables. This software includes a prominent graphical manager to set users and access privileges. This Database Management software also supports code completion, profile forms and email alert services, and more.
This Database Management software is an advanced database management tool that allows you to connect and work with SQLite, SQL Server MySQL, Oracle, PostgreSQL and MariaDB databases in a single environment. Using this software, all kinds of management features such as connection, input and output of data, synchronization and synchronization of information, backup and… are provided to the user and the user can perform the required operations easily and quickly with the graphical user interface of this software. Gives.
Navicat Premium (Database Management) Linux/MacOS Features:
- Support for the latest versions of MySQL, PostgreSQL and Oracle
- Use SQL desktop in program design
- Ability to make multiple connections at once
- Make backups of databases and restore them
- Supports XLS, CSV, TXT, DBF and XML formats in data input and output
- Advanced graphic design
- Supports all Microsoft Windows
More information on the official site
- CPU : Intel Dual Core processor or later.
- OS : Windows XP/Vista/7/8/8.1/10.
- RAM : 512 MB of RAM required.
- HDD : 160 MB of free space required.
How to Install ?
- Antivirus should be turned off.
- Unzip all files with WinRAR. [Download WinRAR]
- Open the Navicat.Premium.15.0.21 Folder and Go through the installation steps by running ”navicat_premium_en.exe” .
Navicat Premium (Database Management) x64
Navicat Premium (Database Management) x86
Navicat Premium (Database Management) MacOS
Navicat Premium (Database Management) Linux