Bolby a HTML site template perfectly suits for Personal Portfolio, CV, Resume, Freelancers, Designers and Digital Agency websites. Its design is up to modern design trends. The template has built with Bootstrap 4, SaSS. The code is well commented and organized for easy to customize.
The following text may have been translated by Google Translator
FREE Download Bolby v1.0.4 WordPress Theme [Nulled] + is a professional template suitable for designing resume and portfolio sites. Bolby shell has an incredibly beautiful, smooth and modern design and is also very compact and fully optimized for SEO. Bolby’s resume template is completely responsive and maintains its beauty on any display. Bolby Resume WordPress theme is designed with a powerful page builder plugin that with its dedicated elements you can easily and in the shortest possible time, design your resume website and portfolio.
This WordPress theme uses full, powerful and live back panel settings that you can easily change all different parts of your site and see the result live at the same time. The internalation of demos in the Bolby shell is done with one click in less than 5 minutes. You can easily design your own website in the most attractive way possible with Bolby WordPress theme in the shortest possible time without any knowledge of coding.
Bolby v1.0.4 WordPress Theme [Nulled] Features:
- Designed with Professional Elementor Page Builder
- Totally responsive and Retina.
- Powerful and live settings panel
- Dark and light mode
- Different header layouts
- Bolby Shell Elements in Elementor
- Fascinating and flowing animations
- Compatible with contact form extension 7
- Compatible with WPML multilingual plugin
- High-speed and optimized performance
- Clean and standard coding
- Smooth scrolling
- Eye-catching design
- Easy personalization
- Flexible and multipurpose mold
- More than 2000 functional icons
- Compatible with all browsers
- Comprehensive documentation and guidance
- And thousands of other features …
More information on the official website
How to Install ?
- Go to Appearance >> Themes >> Add New
- On top of the page, click Upload Theme button
- If you have a Theme in a .zip format, click on Choose File button
- Select the ZIP file from your computer
- Click Install Now button
- Wait for a few seconds for WordPress to complete the installation