XAMPP is a completely free, easy to install Apache distribution containing MariaDB, PHP, and Perl. The XAMPP open source package has been set up to be incredibly easy to install and to use. XAMPP’s ease of deployment means a WAMP or LAMP stack can be installed quickly and simply on an operating system by a developer, with the advantage that common add-in applications such as WordPress and Joomla! can also be installed with similar ease using Bitnami.
The following text may have been translated by Google Translator
FREE Download XAMPP is a powerful software for integrating and building web servers in PHP and Perl languages, just like You know that setting up a web server is very difficult and installing software such as MySQL, PHP, Apache is also very difficult, XAMPP software can make your work very easy without having to know a lot of information about PHP Embed in your web servers.
XAMPP software allows web developers to test their web pages easily and without the need for the Internet to have a dynamic and good web. With XAMPP you can manage and surround MySQL and SQLite databases using filezilla, which is very useful for a CMS CMS. Automatically succeeds after installing all software services and you have to make the necessary settings manually. And activate and manage the ones you need. When running, you can control the services from the control panel and set them up using special modules.
Zamp program has the ability to define a password and account to ensure software security. This program updates itself automatically, in general, this software is suitable and up-to-date for testing and maintaining your websites.
XAMPP (Web Server Simulator) Linux/MacOS Features:
- Setting up a web server on a personal computer
- Automatic installation and configuration of MySQL, PHP, Apache and …
- Automatic integration of installed programs
- Execute PHP code
- No need to provide hosting from the Internet
- Install all CMS on PC and work offline
More information on the official site
- Operating System Windows : Windows 2008, 2012, 7, 8, 10 (XP or 2003 not supported).
- Operating System Linux : Most all distributions of Linux are supported, including Debian, RedHat, CentOS, Ubuntu, Fedora, Gentoo, Arch, SUSE.
- Operating System MacOS : Mac OS X 10.6 or later.
How to Install ?
- Antivirus should be turned off.
- Unzip all files with WinRAR. [Download WinRAR]
- Open the Xampp.220.127.116.11 Folder and Go through the installation steps by running ”Xampp.exe” .