FileZilla Pro (FTP Client) is a free software, cross-platform FTP application, consisting of FileZilla Client and FileZilla Server. Client binaries are available for Windows, Linux, and macOS, server binaries are available for Windows only. Both server and client support FTP and FTPS (FTP over SSL/TLS), while the client can in addition connect to SFTP servers.
The following text may have been translated by Google Translator
FileZilla Pro is a software for managing FTP and uploading and downloading files from it. This software allows you to upload your files easily and by connecting to FTP. One of the unique features of this software is the ability to upload multiple files simultaneously at high speed. It is also a free software and you can use it indefinitely. This powerful software is compatible with Windows 7, 8.1 / 8.1 and 10. The basis of its design is such that while having high capabilities and maximum speed and reliability, it is easy to use. This guide will help you identify the capabilities of FileZilla Pro.
- Easy to use
- Supports FTP, FTP over SSL/TLS (FTPS) and SSH File Transfer Protocol (SFTP)
- Cross-platform. Runs on Windows, Linux, *BSD, Mac OS X and more
- IPv6 support
- Available in many languages
- Supports resume and transfer of large files >4GB
- Tabbed user interface
- Powerful Site Manager and transfer queue
- Bookmarks (FileZilla Pro)
- Drag & drop support
- Configurable transfer speed limits
- Filename filters
- Directory comparison
- Network configuration wizard
- Remote file editing
- HTTP/1.1, SOCKS5 and FTP-Proxy support
- Logging to file
- Synchronized directory browsing
- Remote file search
FileZilla Pro Features:
- Transferring files between the server and remote using FTP / S, SFTP, Amazon S3, Backblaze B2, Box, Dropbox, Google Cloud, Google Drive, Microsoft Azure, Microsoft OneDrive, Microsoft OneDrive for Business, Microsoft SharePoint, OpenStack Swift and WebDAV
- Ability to transfer any number of files in the main directory
- Possibility to adjust the transfer speed
- Proper organization of sites and bookmarks from the Site Manager section
- Possibility to change remote and local directories in lock mode
- Comparison of remote directories And locally and identifying differences
- support HTTP / 1.1 support, SOCKS5 and FTP-Proxy
More information on the official site
- OS: Windows XP/Vista/7/8/8.1/10.
- RAM: 512 MB of RAM required.
- Hard Disk Space: 10 MB of free space required.
- Processor: Intel Dual Core processor or later.
How to Install ?
- Pro Version: Install the software and at the end of the installation process, click on the “Skip” button in the registry window.
- Copy and replace the msimg32.dll file in the Crack folder in the program installation path (by default C: \ Program Files \ FileZilla Pro).
- Run the software.