FREE Download Mathworks Matlab R2020b is a programming platform designed specifically for engineers and scientists. The heart of MATLAB 2020 is the MATLAB language, a matrix-based language allowing the most natural expression of computational mathematics. Millions of engineers and scientists in industry and academia use MATLAB. You can use this software for a range of applications, including deep learning and machine learning, signal processing and communications, image and video processing, control systems, test and measurement, computational finance, and computational biology.
The following text may have been translated by Google Translator
Mathworks Matlab R2020b Name of computer software to do the math. The word MATLAB 2020 means both a digital computing environment and the corresponding programming language itself, which is a combination of the words MATrix and LABoratory . This name implies a program-based matrix approach, in which even single numbers are considered as matrices.
Working with matrices in Matlab is very simple. In fact, all data in Mathworks Matlab R2020b is stored as a matrix. For example, a number (scalar) is stored in the form of a 1 * 1 matrix. A string like ” Whale is the biggest animal ” is stored as a matrix with one row and several columns (the number of columns is the number of characters). Even an image is stored in the form of a three-dimensional matrix whose first and second dimensions are used to determine the coordinates of points and the third dimension is used to determine the color of points. Audio files are also stored in this software as single-column matrices (column vectors). So it is no surprise that Mathworks Matlab R2020b stands for Matrix Laboratory .
In addition to the many functions that itself has, the programmer can also define new functions. Using this software functions to display data is very convenient and enjoyable. Creating graphical user interfaces, such as dialogs in visual environments such as Basic and C , is possible in this software . This feature establishes a better connection between applications written with Matlab and users.
This software which is a product of The MathWorks Company , has many applications for different groups of engineers in various fields, including electrical engineering, mechanics, computers, etc. The Mathworks Matlab R2020b kernel is written in C for high speed and performance, but its graphical interface is implemented in Java. this softwareprograms are mostly open source, and in fact this software (like BASIC) is an interpreter, not a compiler. The strength of Mathworks Matlab R2020b stems from its flexibility and ease of use, as well as the fact that various manufacturers and groups, including universities around the world and some engineering companies, add special toolboxes every year, which has increased its efficiency and popularity.
Mathworks Matlab 2020 Windows/MacOS/Linux Features:
- Physical modeling
- Statistical analysis
- Fuzzy Logic
- virtual reality
- Image Processing
- Filter design
- Economic analysis
- Neural Networks
- Design of telecommunication systems
More information on the official site
- CPU : Any Intel or AMD x86-64 processor.
- OS : Windows 10 (version 1709 or higher), Windows 7 Service Pack 1, Windows Server 2019, Windows Server 2016.
- RAM : 4 GB .
- HDD : 3 GB of HDD space for MATLAB only, 5-8 GB for a typical installation.
- CPU : Any Intel or AMD x86-64 processor with four logical cores and AVX2 instruction set support
- HDD : An SSD is recommended
- RAM : 8 GB
How to Install ?
- Start the installation and select the Use a File Installation Key option, enter the following code:
- Use the following code to install Production Server:
- Give the program the license_standalone.lic file to activate. Or create a folder called licenses at the installation site and copy the license_standalone.lic file to it
- after installing the R2020a folder at the installation site, copy and paste the replacement.