UpdraftPlus simplifies backups and restoration. It is the world’s highest ranking and most popular scheduled backup plugin, with over three million currently-active installs. Backup your files and database backups into the cloud and restore with a single click!
The following text may have been translated by Google Translator
Add FREE Download Updraftplus v220.127.116.11 Plugin [Nulled]powerful WordPress plugin backup and backup, the backup is very simple, both manually and automatically performs scheduled. UpdraftPlus WordPress plugin has the highest ranking among other competitors and has been the most popular scheduled backup plugin with over three million active installs so far. With the UpdraftPlus backup plugin, back up your files and database in the cloud and restore them with a simple click.
Backing up and restoring it with the UpdraftPlus plugin will be an easy and enjoyable task. This powerful plugin that supports both manual and automatic modes allows you to upload your website backup file to one of the data storage spaces and use it without any worries. This plugin is able to upload your backup file automatically on S3, Dropbox, Google Drive and Rackspace, or put it in your desired location via FTP or send the backup file to your email. Also, this version of the plugin has been made Persian by twenty scripts
Updraftplus v18.104.22.168 Plugin [Nulled] Features:
- Prompt recovery of information in case of emergency
- Backup on cloud storage services
- Prepare backup files automatically and at different time intervals
- Complete copy of site information and move it to another location
- Ability to make separate backups of databases and WordPress files
- Continue auto-unsuccessful uploads
- Ability to split large site backup files into smaller sections
- Ability to select file type for backup (skins, plugins and…)
- Ability to select the desired section to restore, for example skins
- Download backup file on PC
- Applied debugger to find plugin problems
More information on the official website
How to Install ?
- Go to Plugins >> Add New
- On top of the page, click Upload Plugin button
- If you have a plugin in a .zip format, click on Choose File button
- Select the ZIP file from your computer
- Click Install Now buttona
- Wait for a few seconds for WordPress to complete the installation