Adobe Media Encoder (AME) is a video media transcoding utility developed and marketed by Adobe through Adobe Creative Cloud. It is designed for integration into workflows with other video applications such as Adobe Premiere Pro and After Effects.
The following text may have been translated by Google Translator
FREE Download Adobe Media Encoder is one of the powerful software to convert and change the modes and qualities of different video formats to each other, which is in fact an auxiliary software for Premier Pro and After Effect, and the task of changing the modes and qualities of video images. Is in charge of digital. Adobe Media Encoder Professional also supports assembled Final Cut projects, making it a very useful software for both Final Cut users and those who want images created by Final Cut. Convert the montage to other montage software such as Premier without worrying about the quality of your video.
Adobe Media Encoder is a powerful software from Adobe for coding videos using Adobe proprietary codecs and converting all types of movie formats to each other. This software has direct addressing to Adobe Premiere and Adobe After Effects software and allows users to encode all sequences and combinations of their videos. In Adobe Media Encoder and using the amazing capabilities of this software, you can output your videos in any format and for a variety of screens with different qualities.
The software environment is very professional and simple and helps you to do your work in an orderly and accurate manner. Software work profiles bring different environments for different tastes. In the video editing section, you can manipulate basic settings such as resolution, frame rate, length-to-width ratio, TV standards, and more. In advanced settings, you can manipulate the highest quality rendering and mix frames, codec your video, and finally extract it to any format.
Adobe Media Encoder 2020 + Crack Features:
- Volume booster for automatic volume adjustment during rendering operation
- Support for Dolby Digital and Dolby Digital Plus for surround sound 5.1 and 7.1
- Execution with the help of Quicktime
- Support for JPEG 2000 MXF
- Apple’s new ProRes libraries to improve quality
- Attractive, professional and simple work environment
- Various presets to encode the background
- Convert different movie formats to each other
- Adjust and change all kinds of movie quality
More information on the official site
- CPU : Intel 6th Gen or newer CPU
- OS : Microsoft Windows 10 (64-bit), version 1803 or later (required)
- GPU : Adobe-recommended GPU cards for GPU-accelerated performance: 1,see Recommended graphics cards for Adobe Premiere Pro 2,Additional GPU cards when Media Encoder is installed as a standalone app, see Recommended AMD and NVIDIA video adapters for GPU acceleration
- RAM : 8 GB of RAM
- HDD : 4 GB of available hard-disk space; additional free space required during installation (cannot install on removable flash storage devices)
How to Install ?
- Antivirus should be turned off.
- Unzip all files with WinRAR. [Download WinRAR]
- Open the Adobe Media Encoder 2020 Multilingual x64 Folder and Go through the installation steps by running “Setup.exe” .
Adobe Media Encoder 2020 + Crack
Adobe Media Encoder 2020 MacOS