The Hanger is a modern-classic Premium WooCommerce Theme that provides all the tools required by shopkeepers and retailers to put together an online store in a timely fashion. Designed by power-elite-author GetBowtied with performance in mind and flexibility when in comes to plugin compatibility.
The following text may have been translated by Google Translator
FREE Download The Hanger v1.7.1 WordPress Theme [Nulled] is a versatile Premium eCommerce WordPress Theme that provides all the tools required to build unique online stores or multifunction websites, within a reasonable time frame. Excellent design and great speed by the awesome getbowtied team who’s without any doubt among the best theme development teams out there! Creating great e-commerce or multipurpose websites it’s an absolute breeze, with the Hanger. Light, dark or custom schemes, unlimited color choices, unlimited font combinations, unlimited layout designs, a few mouse clicks and you’ll have your site customized and in tune with your brand or your identity.
The Hanger WordPress template is designed entirely by the powerful GetBowtied author and has great plugin compatibility and flexibility. This Hanger Nulled WordPress template is a beautiful software that was not possible in terms of code, product design and customer support, without using the latest technologies and optimizations. We call it “customer respect”. Sell anything, anywhere, physical or digital goods. T-shirts, music files or programs in all shapes and sizes. Also from market-related goods. All is possible.
The Hanger v1.7.1 WordPress Theme [Nulled] Features:
- Driven by trust : WooCommerce is based on WordPress, the software that runs 26% of the internet. Regularly audited by Sucuri, an industry leader in safety, you are in good hands.
- Ship anywhere : When you set up your shop, you can choose to offer free shipping or flat-rate shipping. If you only want to ship your products to a certain country, you can also easily configure these settings in your dashboard. Offer customers pick-up, local delivery, or shipping options. Narrow down the options available based on the customer’s location.
- Customize for your location : Determine the currency, language, and units of measurement (inches, centimeters, or other) that are right for you.
- User accounts : Allow customers to register and choose whether or not to automatically generate usernames and passwords. Show a sign-in reminder for returning customers. Enable guest checkout for customers who do not want to register.
- Product ratings and reviews : View customer feedback right on the product page, including a “Verified Owner” label.
- Dashboard : Add sales, orders and an overview of the status to your WP dashboard to see the development of your shop at a glance.
- Reporting : See sales, refunds, and coupons over time. See your top products and categories.
- Search engine optimization : WooCommerce runs on WordPress, which is recognized as one of the best platforms for SEO practices.
- Inventory management : Track inventory, track inventory after an order is canceled, get notified about low and out of stock items.
- Email templates : Send notifications to customers in critical phases, e.g. B. after purchase or when the order is complete.
- Import and export products : Add and update product information such as name, brief description, normal and sales price and more via a CSV file.
- Free Shipping : Offer free shipping for specific products or specific locations – the choice is yours.
- Partner products : Display products that are available on other websites with an affiliate link that customers can use to purchase them.
- Unlimited variations : Offer any number of variations (such as color, size, fabric, etc.) for a product, with the ability to set prices, stock levels and images for each variation.
- Outstanding products : Use a widget to showcase top products, a specific category or tag, products on sale, featured products, or recently viewed products on any page of your store.
- Sell everything : Whether T-shirts in all shapes and sizes, music files or software. Even affiliated products from a marketplace. Everything is possible. From physical products and digital downloads to subscriptions, content and even appointments – you can sell anything with WooCommerce.
- Payment options : Bundled with PayPal (for accepting credit card and PayPal payments), BACS and cash on delivery for accepting payments. Do you need a specific payment gateway? There are tons of extensions. Accept payments through Stripe and PayPal or credit cards.
- No fees, no limits : WooCommerce is completely open source, which means you can customize anything and everything. Since you have complete control, you can add unlimited products, unlimited users, and accept unlimited orders.
- Sort and filter products : Let customers sort products by popularity, newness, rating, price, or attributes to find the right product.
- Vouchers : Give customers coupons for a fixed amount, a percentage off, or special offers like free shipping. Offer coupons for the entire cart or specific products.
- One-click refunds : Offer your customers hassle-free refunds that can be managed right in your WooCommerce dashboard.
- Order management : Add customer notes, manually edit inventory, mark items that you have shipped, and manage the fulfillment process.
- Add store manager : Give your team access to manage orders and view reports without them having to become administrators.
- Shipping rates : Set a flat rate or define specific rates for different products, such as extra fees for heavy products. Calculate the correct rates and display them to the customer at checkout.
- Geo-location support : Automatically detect your customer’s address to simplify shipping and tax calculations.
- Tax options : Display taxes based on your customer’s shipping address, billing address, or your store’s base address. Automatically calculate major tax rates for countries and states.
- Unlimited products : Add as many products as you want to sell – the only limit is your inventory.
- Unlimited images and galleries : Add any number of photos to showcase your products. Set a “Featured Image” to highlight the best photo on the entire site.
- Related Products : Display related products to help customers find complementary products or encourage them to buy more.
More information on the official website
How to Install ?
- Go to Appearance >> Themes >> Add New
- On top of the page, click Upload Theme button
- If you have a Theme in a .zip format, click on Choose File button
- Select the ZIP file from your computer
- Click Install Now button
- Wait for a few seconds for WordPress to complete the installation