The SAP name has been synonymous with state-of-the-art analytical methods since its introduction over 30 years ago. SAP2000 follows in the same tradition featuring a very sophisticated, intuitive and versatile user interface powered by an unmatched analysis engine and design tools for engineers working on transportation, industrial, public works, sports, and other facilities.
From its 3D object based graphical modeling environment to the wide variety of analysis and design options completely integrated across one powerful user interface, SAP2000 has proven to be the most integrated, productive and practical general purpose structural program on the market today.
The following text may have been translated by Google Translator
FREE Download CSI SAP2000 software used in the design and analysis of structures. Students and civil engineers and related fields have dealt with this software at least once. Every year, the capabilities of the SAP2000 program increase, and by maintaining a simple and clear user interface, the complexity of various calculations and analyzes is added. The 3D graphic modeling environment makes it easy for you to visualize your designs and then perform all kinds of necessary analyzes on them. CSI SAP2000 software provides all the necessary needs for the designer and in the construction of structures, this software can be used practically. It becomes. Learning this software is very fast and does not require a long time to learn. Ready-made templates provided in the software allow you to simulate very complex designs. In this program, special facilities have been considered for bridge designers.
SAP2000 software is another product of Computers and Structures, Inc. that is used for dynamic and static analysis of structures. This software is more than 35 years old and with the help of an unparalleled analytical engine as well as design tools in an integrated environment, it is one of the most powerful programs for modeling, analyzing and designing various types of structural and non-structural structures.
CSI SAP2000 (Comprehensive structural design software) + Portable Features:
- Static and dynamic analysis
- Linear and nonlinear analysis including seismic analysis
- Analysis of truck moving load and for bridges
- P- analysis
- SHELL and FRAME structural elements include column beam, truss and membrane and shell behavior
- Non-linear spring and connection elements (LINK and SPRING)
- Multiple coordinate systems
- Different types of CONSTRAINT
- Different types of uploads
More information on the official site
- CPU : Intel Pentium 4 or AMD Athlon 64.
- OS : Microsoft® Windows 7, Microsoft® Windows 8 or Microsoft® Windows 10.
- RAM : 8 GB RAM.
- HDD : 6 GB to install the software.
- Video Card : Supporting 1024 by 768 resolution and 16 bits colors for standard (GDI+) graphics mode.
How to Install ?
- Antivirus should be turned off.
- Unzip all files with WinRAR. [Download WinRAR]
- Open the CSI.SAP2000 Folder and Go through the installation steps by running ”Setup.exe” .