Fast, powerful industry standard node-based compositing toolkit. Foundry Studio is the shot based compositing toolset at the heart of the Nuke family. From stereo to deep compositing, Nuke includes all of the essential compositing tools.
The following text may have been translated by Google Translator
FREE Download Foundry Studio A composer or professional cinematic mixing and editing software, the turning point of which is its very professional rendering as well as the excellent combination of videos in a completely natural and classy way. Nuke Studio software is now used in most of Hollywood’s most expensive movies to create realistic, far-fetched scenes by combining special effects and the original movie. Nuke Studio is a product of The Foundry Visionmongers. This modern software won the 2001 Academy Award for Technology Innovation in Cinema for its technical innovations.
Foundry Studio is a professional tool for use in the film industry. The incredible flexibility of the software in front of you, along with its uniquely optimized feature, helps you see the best output quality in the shortest possible time. You can also use this software to edit, color correct, add visual effects and… in your project.
The Foundry Nuke Studio Windows/MacOS/Linux Features:
- Very professional rendering to create the ultimate quality with better speed
- Supports all OFX plugins
- Ability to import files to the program from 3D cameras and…
- Support for Image Based Keyer or IBK
- Has a variety of attractive and functional plugins and add-ons standard
- Ability to program in both graph and user sections
- Ability to import popular 3D OBJ formats to the program
- Awesome and great environment
- Improved data management capabilities
- Supports a variety of 3D environments
- Ability to process 32-bit high definition video
- Full EXR support and the ability to read, process and record up to 64 EXR data channels
- Ability to display multiple and prominent projects
- Support for Python and TCL programming languages
- Ability to create multiple channels
More information on the official site
- CPU : x86-64 processor, such as Intel Pentium 4 or AMD Athlon, with SSE3 instruction set support (or newer).
- OS :Windows 7 64-bit/Windows 10 64-bit.
- RAM : At least 8 GB of RAM.
- HDD : 5 GB disk space available for caching and temporary files.
- Display : Display with at least 1280 x 1024 pixel resolution and 24-bit color.
How to Install ?
- Antivirus should be turned off.
- Unzip all files with WinRAR. [Download WinRAR]
- Open the The.Foundry.Nuke.Studio Folder and Go through the installation steps by running ”Setup.exe” .