EndNote is a commercial reference management software package, used to manage bibliographies and references when writing essays and articles. It is currently produced by Clarivate Analytics (previously by Thomson Reuters).
The following text may have been translated by Google Translator
FREE Download Thomson Reuters EndNote One of the best and most comprehensive information management and citation software in the research process that Thomson Scientific has provided to its users to facilitate the work of researchers. Given that scientific information management has become a concern for researchers in various fields today, Endnote provides very effective and significant assistance to researchers and authors of scientific articles in the field of document management, writing scientific articles and publishing articles based on various international publisher standards. By providing more than 3,000 article publishing standards and a variety of internationally accepted citation formats, this software, by integrating with MS-WORD, can help both researchers and editorial staff of scientific journals to accept articles.
EndNote is a software for organizing and storing resources and documents used in the process of research and preparation of articles. This program allows you to search for articles and documents in various databases, and the user manages and organizes them after saving. Standard article publishing templates are available in various databases and journals on the Internet, which, in conjunction with Word software, make it easy to save the required format.
EndNote Windows/MacOS + Portable Features:
- Ability to import PDF files into the program and search them
- Ability to exchange up to 10,000 references between your system and the Internet and share resources
- Ability to standardize your research sources and references
- Having different formats of source writing and referencing in accordance with important world standards
- Ability to establish links between text sources and end sources of research in order to apply coordinated changes in them
- Integration with Microsoft Office Word software
- Group and combine and compare resources and content
More information on the official site
- CPU : 1 gigahertz (GHz) or faster x86-bit or x64-bit processor.
- OS : Windows 10.
- RAM : Minimum 2 GB of available RAM.
- HDD : 600 MB hard disk space available.
How to Install ?
- Antivirus should be turned off.
- Unzip all files with WinRAR. [Download WinRAR]
- Open the EndNote.20.Build Folder and Go through the installation steps by running ”Setup.exe” .