Camtasia is a software suite, created and published by TechSmith, for creating video tutorials and presentations directly via screencast, or via a direct recording plug-in to Microsoft PowerPoint. The screen area to be recorded can be chosen freely, and audio or other multimedia recordings may be recorded at the same time or added separately from any other source and integrated in the Camtasia component of the product.
The following text may have been translated by Google Translator
FREE Download TechSmith Camtasia Studio Application and professional software for making electronic educational products, especially electronic training. Computer application software. Using professional software to record video from the monitor screen and record all training moments is completely multimedia. Now, choosing simple and powerful software with high quality and capabilities to provide these e-learning is the main condition for success in this direction. Camtasia Studio Screen Recorder, which you download from XterNull, is a complete and reliable solution for creating a variety of multimedia educational videos that offer the user a wide variety of features in three areas: professional recording, professional editing and professional publishing. It eliminates the need for any additional software. In addition, along with the numerous capabilities of e-learning, this software is able to create useful electronic and multimedia tests that add to its importance.
TechSmith Camtasia Studio is a powerful and professional software for capturing quality videos from the desktop and sharing them. This program has the ability to record full details of the desktop screen. The ability to display videos on portable devices such as smartphones and iPods is another feature of this program. Easily play your music and play your PowerPoint and graphic pages and make videos from them with the best audio and video quality. The user interface of the program is designed to be very simple and provides you with editing facilities.
TechSmith Camtasia Studio + Win/MacOS Features:
- Image capture section
- Capture the smallest image and move the monitor screen.
- Record high quality webcam video images on the Internet.
- Good quality audio recording with minimal noise.
- Capture all elements of a PowerPoint project, including slide schedules, animations, and slide internal sounds.
- Ability to record all mouse clicks and keyboard keys.
- Save images as individual frames to create AVI slides.
- Use TechSmith Codecs to take advantage of the latest video compression technology.
- Add any effects, text and sound while filming the system.
- Ability to design and add multiple choice electronic tests to the project.
- Zoom anywhere and take advantage of special effects to emphasize key points!
- Video editing section of recorded images Camtasia Studio
- Ability to paste, cut and mix and add items to clips with support for a wide range of video and audio formats.
- Ability to add beautiful and numerous pre-designed software effects to video images.
- More than 18 new and unique transitions for the new version of the software.
- Full audio editing of the prepared video with the ability to delete, move and add audio to the desired sections with the support of most common audio formats.
- Add emphasis by creating various flashing points to the video in the editing section.
- Ability to create clickable areas that you can simply click on to go to the comment frame or your desired URL.
- Edit text, size, appearance, color and….
- Created project publishing section
- Ability to publish projects in Macromedia Flash, AVI, Microsoft Windows Media, RealNetworks RealMedia, QuickTime, PowerPoint, Microsoft Word and web page formats.
- Ability to publish the project as a single EXE executable file that can be run on any system without the need for additional software.
- Ability to make educational CDs with a beautiful menu and beautiful autorun with more than 350 backgrounds and images and effects required as good autorun software, but much easier.
More information on the official site
- CPU : 2.8 Ghz 6th Generation Intel® Core™ i3 Processor with 2 CPU Cores or 2.8 Ghz 1st Generation AMD® Ryzen™ 3 Processor with 2 CPU Cores.
- OS : Microsoft Windows 10 (64-bit) 1607 version or later.
- GPU : NVIDIA GeForce 10 Series or higher.
- RAM : 8GB of RAM.
- HDD : 4GB of available disk space.
How to Install ?
- Antivirus should be turned off.
- Unzip all files with WinRAR. [Download WinRAR]
- Open the TechSmith.Camtasia.Studio Folder and Go through the installation steps by running ”TechSmith.Camtasia.Studio.exe” .