SAS is a statistical software suite developed by SAS Institute for data management, advanced analytics, multivariate analysis, business intelligence, criminal investigation, and predictive analytics.The science of collecting, exploring and presenting large amounts of data to discover underlying patterns and trends. Statistics are applied every day – in research, industry and government – to become more scientific about decisions that need to be made.
The following text may have been translated by Google Translator
FREE Download SAS stands for Statistical Analysis System , a powerful statistical software. This software covers most common statistical methods and the user can select and use specific commands that are tailored to his needs.There are numerous options and subloads in SAS that enable the user to perform non-statistical analysis at different levels in terms of complexity and detail.
Experimental types and analysis of time series, linear and nonlinear models, continuous and discrete multivariate methods, quality control quality, description of statistics, types of graphic and graphical analysis, matrix analysis and software to perform this software Software. Unlike software such as Minitab and Spss, which connects the user to the software through menus and confidential boxes, SAS requires programming. After the version under Dos, the current version 6/6, 7, 8, 9 of this software that is under Windows will also enter the market. 7, 8, 9 Some of the instructions are provided in my form but the main method of working with SAS is programming.
One of the most important advantages of this software is its usability for all users, both beginners and advanced. Another advantage of this software is the possibility of programming for advanced statistical analysis and especially programming for matrix analysis. But SAS is weaker than other software, such as Splus, in some areas, including graphics .
In general, SAS software is one of the most powerful statistical software and is widely used in most countries, so that in some developed countries in terms of statistics, including the United States, the familiarity and ability to use this software for A statistician is of particular importance.
SAS (Statistical Analysis System) 2020 Features:
- Perform a variety of high-speed complex statistical data analysis
- Preparation of various linear and nonlinear models
- Using multivariate and discrete methods
- Performing various graphic and graphical analyzes as well as matrix analyzes
- Ability to write reports
- Ability to plan, analyze forecasts and assist in decision making
- Research in project operations and control
- Database management (extraction, transfer, retrieval, etc.)
- Quality Control
- Review and evaluation of information and information management
- Having a complete and practical guide
More information on the official site
- CPU : Intel Dual Core processor or later.
- OS : Windows XP/Vista/7/8/8.1/10.
- RAM : 1 GB of RAM required.
- HDD : 25 GB of free space required.
How to Install ?
- Antivirus should be turned off.
- Unzip all files with WinRAR. [Download WinRAR]
- Open the SAS.9.4.M.6 Folder and Go through the installation steps by running ”Setup.exe” .
SAS (Statistical Analysis System)