Visual Studio Code is a free source-code editor made by Microsoft for Windows, Linux and macOS. Features include support for debugging, syntax highlighting, intelligent code completion, snippets, code refactoring, and embedded Git. Users can change the theme, keyboard shortcuts, preferences, and install extensions that add additional functionality.
The following text may have been translated by Google Translator
FREE Download Visual Studio Code an integrated software development environment designed to design and create web-based, cloud-based applications and applications. The simple yet functional tools of this program are similar to Visual Studio in terms of functionality, but they have more up-to-date and comprehensive features, and this program offers a set of practical tools in a modern and efficient user environment. One of the remarkable features of this program is the Git control capabilities that facilitate the process of testing, building and even developing different types of software. Using this program, the user can create several different designs and save them in the project and quickly and easily configure them.
Other features of Visual Studio Code include the ability to use sample snippets as well as the ability to create and save fragments or pieces of code by the user. This program has the ability to create project output as a text file and more importantly than various programming languages such as C #, C ++, Closer, F #, HTML, JSON, Lua, PHP, Perl, Python, SQL, Visual Basic, XML And supports some other languages as well as development in Node.js and ASP.NET environments.
Visual Studio Code is a programming code editor for Windows, Linux and Mac versions, and users can edit and code on a variety of operating systems, regardless of the type of operating system. In general, Visual Studio Code provides everything programmers today need to edit code, edit text, and more. For example, keyword lite and syntax capabilities of programming languages, easy navigation between codes, keyboard companies, compatibility with a variety of programming languages and… are among its most important features.
Acoustica Premium Edition Windows/MacOS + Portable Features:
- Introducing a completely free environment for editing and coding in a variety of languages
- Suitable for programmers and editors
- Ability to highlight the syntax of languages
- Ability to edit two code files together for comparison
- Ability to quickly and easily troubleshoot codes
More information on the official site
- OS : X Yosemite (10.10+) – Windows 7 (with .NET Framework 4.5.2), 8.0, 8.1 and 10 (32-bit and 64-bit).
- CPU : 1.6 GHz or faster processor.
- HDD : 200 MB.
- RAM : 1 GB of RAM.
How to Install ?
- Antivirus should be turned off.
- Unzip all files with WinRAR. [Download WinRAR]
- Open the Visual.Studio.Code.1.53.0 Folder and Go through the installation steps by running ”Setup.exe” .