The Qt Software Development Kit (SDK) is a cross-platform application framework that is widely used for developing application software with a graphical user interface (GUI). It is a portable cross platform application user interface framework which works on the Windows, Linux and Mac OS X operating systems.
The following text may have been translated by Google Translator
FREE Download Qt series of books home and headers written in C ++ is that it enables developers to develop applications that easy. Qt includes several classes for working with Interface graphics for multimedia, database tools, network and so on. Software written with the QT tool can be integrated using a CiplusPlus language compiler for a wide range of operating systems, including GNU / Linux (desktop and portable versions), Windows , Windows CE, MacAvas, and more. In this way, it is possible to carry the written software without changing the text of the written code. Qt can be used in many programming languages such as C ++, Java and Python.
Qt is a multi-platform software development frameworkIt is often used to create applications with a user interface (GUI). But after version 4, it is possible to create text programs. Kuti has been the most used KDE graphical interface, which is one of the most important Linux graphical environments. Many applications such as Opera, Google Earth, Skype, Qtopia, etc. have also been created by this tool. Q is applicable to almost all existing operating systems such as Linux, Windows, Mac and certain systems such as PDAs and Smartphones.
It uses its own internal engine to create objects and windows. At the same time, Qt produces programs in each operating system just like the appearance of the operating system or so-called native. Internal core consists of houses widely available in most areas such as database, network , file system, internet and more. Qt also includes a very powerful and simple graphic designer that makes programming and creating windows very easy and fast to implement. All Qt versions support a wide range of compilers, including GCC and Microsoft Visual Studio.
Qt (SDK) Windows/Linux/MacOS Features:
- Cross-platform support from desktop to embedded devices
- Rich collection of Building Blocks applications
- Support for C ++ and Java languages
- Added products to increase productivity
- Supports a wide range of compilers
- Runs on most existing operating systems such as Linux, Windows, Mac and certain systems such as PDAs and Smartphones
- It has a core and internal that includes very extensive libraries in most existing fields such as database, network, file system, Internet
More information on the official site
- RAM : 256 MB of RAM.
- 500 MHz CPU, 1 GHz preferred for 60-FPS velvet-smooth UI
- OpenGL ES 2.0 support *
How to Install ?
- Antivirus should be turned off.
- Unzip all files with WinRAR. [Download WinRAR]
- Open the Qt.5.14.0 Folder and Go through the installation steps by running “Qt.5.14.0.exe” .