We are always working hard to make sure that the Opera browser includes the useful features and tools that people want. Plus, we include the features you don’t even know that you want, yet. With Opera, you don’t just get a standard web browser – you get the latest innovations and future standards that provide a better browsing experience.
The following text may have been translated by Google Translator
FREE Download Opera is a free, web-based web browser and Internet software with over 300 million users, developed by Opera Software. This browser is used for general Internet applications such as displaying websites, receiving and sending e-mails, communicating management, online RC chat, uploading via BitTorrent protocol and reading web feeds. This web browser is available for free use on PCs, mobile phones and tablets.
The main components of Opera are tab-based browsing, small features and page magnification, a variety of mouse cursor shapes, and an integrated load management section. This web browser has a built-in security protection against phishing and malware programs known as ( Malware ) like computer worms or Trojan horses, it also has the ability to maintain the security of personal data such as cookies while browsing websites and delete the site.
Opera runs on a wide variety of operating systems such as Microsoft Windows, Mac OS X, Linux, FreeBase and Solaris. Although Opera has more features than Firefox and is also known as the fastest web browser, it has only a small fraction of the PC browser market, although Opera is a more powerful market for mobile devices such as mobile phones, smartphones and digital assistants. Has a person. This web browser is available for devices running Symbian or Windows Mobile. Nearly 40 million mobile devices have Opera software. This web browser is also the only browser that can be used on Nintendo DS and V game consoles.
Opera (Web Browser) 2020 Features:
- which compresses pages and images by 2, 3 or 4 times (depending on the speed of the Internet connection) increases the loading speed of web pages several times.
- To share your favorite files on the Internet, without having to upload them to other sites
- For quick synchronization of your browser information on another Opera or other computer
- For completely safe browsing of web pages without leaving a trace on the computer
- Opera browser extensions that have been added to this browser since version 11.
- This feature is one of the best features and capabilities that make this browser superior to other browsers. Using this feature, you can subscribe to sites and blog feeds and be notified of their updates. This feed reader also has the ability to create folders and categories.
- Quick access to predefined sites in the new Tab.
- Mouse Gestures: Perform common commands in the browser, such as opening a new tab and returning to the previous page by holding down the right mouse button and moving the mouse in the specified directions.
- Extensions: An alternative to Opera Widgets that function like Firefox plugins.
More information on the official site
- CPU : 266 MHz or faster computer processor.
- OS : Windows 2000 / XP / Vista / Windows 7 / XP 64-bit / Vista 64-bit / Windows 7 64-bit / Windows 8 / Windows 8 64-bit / Windows 10 / Windows 10 64-bit.
- RAM : 512MB of RAM. Disk space
- HDD : between 70 and 200 MB of hard drive space
How to Install ?
- Antivirus should be turned off.
- Unzip all files with WinRAR. [Download WinRAR]
- Open the Opera Multilingual Folder and Go through the installation steps by running “Opera.exe” .