Python is an interpreted, high-level and general-purpose programming language. Python’s design philosophy emphasizes code readability with its notable use of significant whitespace. Its language constructs and object-oriented approach aim to help programmers write clear, logical code for small and large-scale projects.
The following text may have been translated by Google Translator
FREE Download Python is the name of a popular, interpretive, interactive, and object-oriented programming language that is often compared to the powerful Tcl, Perl, Scheme, or Java programming languages. This programming language includes modules, classes, and dynamic data types. This programming language, with its user friendly environment and very useful libraries, has the ability to program for a variety of Windows, Mac and… operating systems. Python is a very popular open source programming language, and you can take advantage of its great features in coding projects under Windows, Mac or even mobile phones.
If you have chosen to get acquainted with the world of Python , the latest version of this software is now available to you. One of the most important positives about Python programming language is that many companies and international organizations today use this language to develop the tools they need.
Python Windows/MacOS + Portable Features:
- Very clear and understandable syntax
- Object-oriented and visual programming language
- Ability to fix errors and improve coding troubleshooting
- Support for high level dynamic data types
- Support for plugins written in C, Java, .NET and languages
More information on the official site
- OS : Modern Operating System:
- Windows 7 or 10.
- Mac OS X 10.11 or higher, 64-bit.
- CPU : x86 64-bit CPU (Intel / AMD architecture).
- RAM : 4 GB RAM.
- HDD : 5 GB free disk space.
How to Install ?
- Antivirus should be turned off.
- Unzip all files with WinRAR. [Download WinRAR]
- Open the Python.3.9.1.Final.x64 Folder and Go through the installation steps by running ”Python.3.9.1.Final.x64.exe” .
Python Portable x64
Python Portable x86