Docly is a powerful, responsive, and high-performance online documentation WordPress theme that can assist you quickly develop your next product’s documentation. You can effectively create documentation for documenting API, frameworks, plugins, software, templates, any type of product. It includes a lot of elements to make your documentation interactive and efficient. This theme is completely responsive and mobile-friendly.
The following text may have been translated by Google Translator
FREE Download Docly v1.4.5 WordPress Theme [Nulled] is a powerful, responsive, and high-performance online WordPress document template that can help you quickly develop your next product documentation. You can effectively create documents to document APIs, frameworks, plugins, software, templates, any kind of product. It includes many elements to build your interactive documents effectively. This issue is fully responsive and compatible with mobile.
Docly has some amazing tools that will help you build your product documentation interactively and reading friendly. Here are some key features that make the theme better than other knowledgebase themes.
Docly v1.4.5 WordPress Theme [Nulled] Features:
- Dark mode switcher.
- Font size switcher
- Full-width and Box width container-based doc pages.
- Article Table of contents (on this page)
- Documentation with sticky and non-sticky header
- Dynamic, informative pre-loader on every page
- Footnotes for doc reference
- Page preview tooltip
- Directory indicator
- Conditional content
- Image Hotspot for pointing out the targeted parts of an image
- Responsive Layout
- CSS3 & HTML5 validated by w3.org standards
- 100% Valid and Semantic coding
- 40+ Pages
- Sticky sidebar
- Full-width layout
- Syntax highlighter
- Alerts / Messages / Notes
- File tree navigation
- Table of content
- Property tabl e
- Article feedback
- Easy to Customize.
- Bootstrap 4 Responsive Framework
- Unique and Modern Style.
- Search Engine Optimised Code.
- Mailchimp integrated.
- All Modern Browser Supported.
- Well commented code
More information on the official website
How to Install ?
- Go to Appearance >> Themes >> Add New
- On top of the page, click Upload Theme button
- If you have a Theme in a .zip format, click on Choose File button
- Select the ZIP file from your computer
- Click Install Now button
- Wait for a few seconds for WordPress to complete the installation