Xamarin is an open-source platform for building modern and performant applications for iOS, Android, and Windows with .NET. Xamarin is an abstraction layer that manages communication of shared code with underlying platform code. Xamarin runs in a managed environment that provides conveniences such as memory allocation and garbage collection.
FREE Download Xamarin enables developers to share an average of 90% of their application across platforms. This pattern allows developers to write all of their business logic in a single language (or reuse existing application code) but achieve native performance, look, and feel on each platform.
The following text may have been translated by Google Translator
The proliferation of mobile devices such as smartphones and tablets is encouraging programmers to design applications for these devices. Among the operating systems available for these devices, Apple’s iOS operating system and Google’s Android operating system are the most popular. Xamarin products give programmers who are fluent in the C # programming language a unique opportunity to design and produce a variety of applications for OS X, iOS, Android, and Windows operating systems using the same language. Using this exceptional software, you can design and produce the most advanced software and games for iDevices and devices based on the Android operating system using C # codes.
Xamarin is a professional tool for designing applications for different platforms, all in one language and in one coding. Incredibly, your C # code can work simultaneously on all operating systems, from different types of phones to computer operating systems! Although this programming tool is relatively new, it has attracted countless developers.
Xamarin Studio Windows/MacOS Features:
- Use and share code written with C # in different operating systems
- High speed conversion and code synchronization for Android and iOS operating systems
- No restrictions on the software design of the target operating system and its performance
- Ability to write code for all parts of the software in C #
- Use of application components to increase and improve the capabilities of production software
More information on the official site
- OS : Windows 10 and later.
- iOS : Mac OS 13.2 “Sierra” and later
How to Install ?
- Antivirus should be turned off.
- Unzip all files with WinRAR. [Download WinRAR]
- Open the Xamarin.Studio.188.8.131.521 Folder and Go through the installation steps by running ”Xamarin.Studio.184.108.40.2061.exe” .