Mozilla Firefox, or simply Firefox, is a free and open-source web browser developed by the Mozilla Foundation and its subsidiary, the Mozilla Corporation. Firefox uses the Gecko layout engine to render web pages, which implements current and anticipated web standards.In 2017, Firefox began incorporating new technology under the code name Quantum to promote parallelism and a more intuitive user interface. Mozilla Firefoxx is officially available for Windows 7 or newer, macOS, and Linux. Its unofficial ports are available for various Unix and Unix-like operating systems including FreeBSD, OpenBSD,NetBSD,illumos,and Solaris Unix. Mozilla Firefox is also available for Android and iOS;,however, the iOS version uses the WebKit layout engine instead of Gecko due to platform limitations, as with all other iOS web browsers.
The following text may have been translated by Google Translator
The Mozilla Firefox project at the Mozilla Foundation first began in September 2002 under the name Phoenix, and was later renamed Firebird in May 2003 at the same time as version 0.6, due to the fact that Phoenix had the same name as the company of the same name. The name did not last long due to a database project of the same name, and was finally chosen and finalized on February 9, 2004, at the same time as version 0.8 of Firefox.
FREE Download Mozilla Firefox quickly became the most popular browser and attracted many users. High page load speeds, tabbed tabs instead of tabbed browsing, add-ons, and other features made Firefox a long-standing browser.
With the advent of Google with the introduction of the Chrome browser and the release of the Opera browser for free, the market became hotter and still continues. On November 14, 2017, the Mozilla Foundation released a major update to a different version called the Mozilla Firefox Quantum, which became the first choice of many users with twice the speed and 30% less memory usage.
Mozilla Firefox (Web Browser) 2020 Features:
- Extraordinary security of Mozilla Firefox compared to other browsers
- High speed loading of pages in Firefox and also improving the speed of program execution in new versions
- Simple and at the same time professional and very flexible user interface
- Existence of very diverse and useful plugins
- Full compatibility with a variety of web design technologies
- Strong and distinctive RSS capability of this browser compared to other browsers
- Has proprietary versions for different operating systems
More information on the official site
- CPU : Pentium 4 or newer processor that supports SSE2
- OS : Operating Systems (32-bit and 64-bit)
- RAM : 512MB of RAM / 2GB of RAM for the 64-bit version
- HDD : 200MB of hard drive space
How to Install ?
- Antivirus should be turned off.
- Unzip all files with WinRAR. [Download WinRAR]
- Open the Mozilla Firefox 83.0 Folder and Go through the installation steps by running “Firefox Setup 83.0.exe” .