Ansys Electronics Desktop is a comprehensive platform that enables electrical engineers to design and simulate various electrical, electronic and electromagnetic components, devices and systems. It is a unified interface which creates and analyzes electromagnetic (EM), thermal and circuit designs. Engineers can access gold-standard tools such as Ansys HFSS, Ansys Maxwell, Ansys Q3D Extractor and Ansys Icepak using electrical CAD (ECAD) and mechanical CAD (MCAD) workflows.
The following text may have been translated by Google Translator
FREE Dowload ANSYS Electronics Suite is the name of a computer aided design and simulation software (CAD), which this time is offered for electrical engineering (power / electronics). This software is in fact a comprehensive and practical platform for engineers who want to simulate widely used and well-known equipment in the electricity industry in a conceptual environment. Using this program, all electrical and electromagnetic components and circuits can be designed and simulated. The computer revolution and the use of computer software in various fields of industry brought about a wide-ranging change in the design and simulation of component behavior. With the use of these softwares, the trial and error process has been forgotten and the computer simulation solution has replaced many things .
In today’s world, where the traces of electronic equipment can be seen in many parts and devices, the effects of electromagnetism on electronic circuits and systems are inevitable. The software is able to simulate a complete and complete simulation of an electronic circuit or model, the electromagnetic effects of each component on each other and measure its final behavior. By simulating all circuit components, this software can measure a variety of important and basic parameters in the design of an ideal circuit such as temperature, vibration of components, etc. and provide accurate simulation of each.
ANSYS Electronics Suite 2021 + Local Help Features:
- The possibility of modeling, designing and simulating various electronic circuits and the effects of electromagnetism on them
- Suitable for designing high frequency electromagnetic circuits
- Possibility of designing printed circuit boards (PCBs)
- Simulation of electronic circuits and mechanical effects of components
- Ability to manage heat in designed circuits
- Simple and user-friendly interface
More information on the official site
- OS : Windows 64bit Operating System.
- CPU : A processor with at least 4 cores (each product of the current Ansys product line uses 4 cores with no additional charge. Additional cores can be utilized with HPC licenses).
- RAM : 16-128 GB of RAM based on problem size.
- 17″ or larger flat panel display. Dual monitors are often desirable.
- 4 GB (or higher) graphics card (DRD has had good experience with NVIDIA cards).
- A hardware RAID controller and not a software RAID controller as software RAID controllers hurt performance.
- Two 1 TB PCIe hard drives in a RAID 0 configuration. This is the fastest performance configuration and should provide plenty of space for analysis models.
How to Install ?
- Uninstall (if exist) previous versions of ANSYS Electronics
- Install ANSYS Electronics 2021 R1 Win64Do not install ANSYS License Manager 2021 R1!
When asked for licensing select “I have a new license file” > Next
and browse to “ansyslmd.lic” in crack folder
- Overwrite original <AnsysEM program folder>(at setup by default C:\Program Files\AnsysEM) with cracked one
- If you have environment variable ANSYSLIC_DIR make sure that it pointsto <AnsysEM program folder>\Shared Files\Licensing
(at setup by default C:\Program Files\AnsysEM\Shared Files\Licensing )
- Run “SolidSQUADLoaderEnabler.reg” and confirm to add info into Windows registry
- REBOOT computer