LeapDroid Android Emulator is one of the best and fastest emulators for processing your Android APK files and running the Android Apps on the Windows PCs. Through leapDroid, users can easily download and install apps from the Google Play market directly onto their Windows PC device. This emulator has been awarded 9/10 points as the best recognition of an Android emulator in terms of performance and ease of access of the particular content.
The following text may have been translated by Google Translator
FREE Download LeapDroid is one of the fastest Android emulators on Windows. Android operating system has become one of the most widely used operating systems in the digital world today. In a way, if the Windows operating system is the main operating system of users for computer affairs, the Android operating system is the main operating system of users in mobile devices . If you also want to experience a fast and optimal Android operating system on your computer, we are at your service with the introduction of a powerful Android emulator . LeapDroid allows you to run all kinds of Android apps and games that you download and run on your phone or tablet in the Windows operating system environment.
LeapDroid Another free emulator for Android is Windows. This software allows you to run your Android applications and games in full screen on Windows. With this program, you can use Android applications without having an Android phone or tablet, in exactly the same way on your Windows.
Due to the open source nature of the Android operating system, many software companies have produced and released various emulators for Android, the most important of which are BlueStacks , MEmu , Nox App Player and.. Each of these softwares has a unique slogan that you need to use for different needs. LeapDroid is also one of the newest Android emulators in the computer, which has followed the slogan of the fastest emulator among the current emulators.
LeapDroid (Android Emulator For Windows) Features:
- Ability to run all Android applications on the computer
- Ability to simulate touch screen touches with a computer keyboard
- Very high speed and excellent compatibility
- Having the ability to define multiple accounts to enter the Android environment
- Android 4.4 simulation
More information on the official site
- OS : Windows 7 SP1 / Windows 8.1 / Windows 10 / Ubuntu 14.04+ / OSX 10.8+.
- CPU : Dual core AMD or Intel CPU.
- RAM : 2Gb of RAM; Andy uses less than 1Gb while running apps.
- HDD : At least 10Gb of free disk space.
- GPU : GPU with OpenGL 2.1 support.
- OS : Windows 8.1+ 64-bit / Latest Ubuntu 64-bit / OSX 10.9+.
- CPU : Quad-core AMD or Intel CPU with AMDv/VT-x.
- RAM : 4Gb of RAM.
- HDD : 50Gb of free disk space.
- GPU : GPU with OpenGL 4.
How to Install ?
- Antivirus should be turned off.
- Unzip all files with WinRAR. [Download WinRAR]
- Open the LeapDroid.184.108.40.206 Folder and Go through the installation steps by running ”Setup.exe” .