Adobe Connect enables you with the real power of virtual to tell unforgettable stories. Use its versatile stage to design and deliver stellar virtual experiences for a diverse audience. Let it make your training, webinars, and meetings extraordinary and securely extend your reach far and beyond the ordinary. Connect Enterprise Server is a built on J2EE using components of Macromedia® JRun™ from Adobe. The application server handles meeting requests and content transfer requests (slides, HTTP pages, SWF files, and files in the File Share pod) over an HTTP or HTTPS connection.
The following text may have been translated by Google Translator
FREE Download Adobe Connect Enterprise is a powerful software for creating online conferencesYou can customize its security features to your liking. The interface of the program for beginners may be a little complicated, but it can be quickly learned. The main application of the program is remote information exchange. You can set up various online conferences remotely and connect with your contacts. There is no limit to the use of this program and you can teach an unlimited number of times for an unlimited period of time. With this program, distance learning can be used.
More than 7 billion minutes of information is exchanged every day by this software. This app (online conferencing) is for sale on Adobe and you have to get a license for it at astronomical prices. It is possible to use this program in different systems, different platforms are supported by this program and you can also use this software in iOS and Android. If your internet speed is low, do not worry. It is possible to communicate online with the most advanced algorithms of this program. You can also customize the security features of this software.
Adobe Connect Enterprise 2020 + Crack Features:
- Ability to create interactive classes
- Ability to communicate with low internet speed
- High security and its adjustment
- Suitable for developers
- Create online seminars and conferences
- Cost savings
- Set up a webinar
- Manage users in web conferencing
- Upload images
- Upload and display PowerPoint
- Has a whiteboard to write on it and show to others
- Chat with conference or class participants
- Audio conference for virtual learning
- Video conferencing for virtual education
- Share desktop screen with other participants
- Record conferences and share video files
- Holding a poll
More information on the official site
- CPU : 1.4 GHz Intel Pentium 4 or faster processor (or equivalent)
- OS : Windows 10, 8.1 (32-bit/64-bit), Windows 7 (32-bit/64-bit)
- RAM : 512 MB of RAM (1 GB recommended)
How to Install ?
- After downloading and exiting the package from the compressed mode, enter the Standard_DVD folder and click the install file to start the installation process.
- Follow the installation steps When installing the Serial step, you must use the license in the Crack folder of the serial file for this step.
- After this step, it requests a license, which you must click on the choose button to introduce the license file in the crack folder to the software.
- And after this step you can complete the installation steps and enjoy the software.