Intel Parallel Studio XE is a software development product developed by Intel that facilitates native code development on Windows, macOS and Linux in C++ and Fortran for parallel computing. Parallel programming enables software programs to take advantage of multi-core processors from Intel and other processor vendors.
The following text may have been translated by Google Translator
FREE Download Intel Parallel Studio XE Cluster Edition is an advanced, comprehensive C ++ and Fortran tool suite that simplifies and speeds HPC and cluster application development, debug, and tuning. Scale development efforts with standards-driven compilers, programming models, and tools.
Build high performance cluster applications faster and accelerate HPC solutions with Intel Parallel Studio XE Cluster Edition. This advanced development tool suite simplifies the creation and modernization of code with the latest techniques in vectorization, multi-threading, multi-node, and memory optimization. It combines a multi-fabric MPI library, MPI error checking and profiling tools, and an advanced cluster diagnostic expert system along with industry-leading compilers, numerical libraries, profilers, code analyzers, and more. Scale C, C++, Fortran and Python* code forward on Intel Xeon and Intel Xeon Phi processors.
Intel Parallel Studio XE Cluster Edition 2020 Features:
- Has three versions based on your development needs.
- Prototyping, memory and theme debugger to design, build, debug and fast tune parallel code.
- Includes compilers, performance libraries, and parallel models optimized to build fast parallel code.
- High performance C ++ and Fortran software performance with less effort.
- Faster code: Enhances the performance of next generation applications and processors.
- Create code faster: Use a simple set of tools to create fast, reliable parallel code.
- Enhanced performance with Intel C ++ and Fortran compiler with parallel models and library for Windows.
- Find the greatest potential for parallel performance and identify critical issues. Quickly synchronize with thread design and prototyping (Intel Consultant XE) for C, C ++, C # and Fortran applications.
- Achieve high performance, low MPI latency communications using the latest MPI 3.0 standard with the Intel MPI library.
- High-speed MPI communication with profiles and analysis: Using MPI debugger and profiler (Intel tracking analysis and collection) to understand MPI accuracy and application behavior by visualizing application behavior.
More information on the official site
- CPU : Processor with Intel64 architecture (Intel Core family and above, Intel Xeon E5 v5 family, Intel Xeon E7 v5 family).
- OS : Windows * 7 (deprecated), Windows 10.
- RAM : 2 GB of RAM (minimum).
- HDD : 12 GB of disk space (minimum) for a standard installation. For Cluster installation, an additional 4 GB of disk space is required.
How to Install ?
- Antivirus should be turned off.
- Unzip all files with WinRAR. [Download WinRAR]
- Open the Intel Parallel Studio XE Cluster Edition Folder and Go through the installation steps by running ”Intel Parallel Studio XE Cluster Edition.exe” .
Intel Parallel Studio XE Cluster Edition 2020