FL Studio 20 Producer Edition is a complete software music production environment or Digital Audio Workstation (DAW). Representing more than 20 years of innovative development it has everything you need in one package to compose, arrange, record, edit, mix and master professional quality music. FL Studio is now one of the world’s most popular DAWs and is used by the most creative artists.
The following text may have been translated by Google Translator
FL Studio Producer Edition is a music creation software that is very popular among Windows and Mac users and is made by FL Studio . FL Studio Producer Edition is a completely professional software for mixing and music effects, and it is used to create rhythmic music based on Pattern-Based.
In this version, there are 125 Track Stereo Mixers, and each Track can have 10 effects (out of 44 available). For example, the effects Delay, Distortion, EQ, Chorus, Reverb, and… are very useful. FL Studio’s user-friendly environment, the ability to create different styles of music (Hip-Hop, Electronica, Techno, etc.) and the lack of special knowledge in the field of music, have made this software well known among digital music lovers and novice and professional users. Attract to yourself.
FL Studio includes 13 synthesizer tools that mimic the sound of different musical instruments and provide you with a variety of virtual instruments such as acoustic and electronic guitars, pianos and more. In this way, it will be possible to produce any type of sound virtually.
FL Studio mix and effect has the strongest mixer of its kind. In this version, there are 64 Track Mixer stereos, and each Track can have eight effects (out of 44 available). For example, the effects Delay, Distortion, EQ, Chorus, Reverb, etc. are very useful. FL support VST / VSTi / VST2, DXi, DXi2, MP3, WAV, OGG (only as input), MIDI, ASIO and ASIO 2 technologies.
FL Studio Producer Edition Features:
- Supports many audio formats
- Support for VST / VSTi / VST2, DXi, DXi2, MP3, WAV, OGG (only as input), MIDI, ASIO and ASIO 2 technologies.
- Ability to use dozens of sound effects with different themes
- Digital Dolby Voice Support
- Ability to record audio or receive from other audio systems
More information on the official site
- CPU: 2 Ghz Intel Pentium 4 / AMD Athlon 64 (or later) compatible CPU with full SSE2 support
- OS: WINDOWS 7 or later / macOS 10.11 or later
- RAM: 4 GB or more RAM recommended
- HHD: 4 GB free disk space
- Soundcard: Soundcard with DirectSound drivers. ASIO/ASIO2 compatible required for audio recording
How to Install ?
- Download and install the software (do not run after installation)
- Run and install the file in the Patch folder.
- Note that the online software update must be disabled.