SketchUp is a 3D modeling computer program for a wide range of drawing applications such as architectural, interior design, landscape architecture, civil and mechanical engineering, film and video game design. It is available as a web-based application, SketchUp Free, a freeware version, SketchUp Make, and a paid version with additional functionality, SketchUp Pro.
The following text may have been translated by Google Translator
FREE Download Sketchup Pro is the most creative way to design, document and communicate your ideas in 3D. Hundreds of thousands of professionals in the fields of architecture, urban planning, engineering, interior design, lighting, nature architecture, kitchen and bathroom design, computer game design, film and scene design, woodworking, and many other areas of soft Sketchup Pro software has always been used. This software has faced the expensive and complex CAD software.
With this software you can design, edit, measure, rotate and scale your design space, add pre-made textures to your models or design new textures, locations of your camcorders Simulate, enter your 2D images into the software or save a 2D image of your designed model, walk in your designed model.
In SketchUp software, you can convert your models from 2D to 3D, place the trademark on your built-in mock-ups, have access to the complete information of the 3D models of Google Earth software , visual animations Create a walkthrough and output in various formats such as TIFF, JPEG, PNG and.. One of the best features of SketchUp is the use of free online libraries, ready-made SketchUp objects and models called SketchUp 3D Warehouse where anyone can upload or download their own 3D models. You can save these models to your Google Sketch file directly without having to save them to your computer first.
The size of the files is up to 100 MB. These models can be imported and used in other software such as: AutoCAD, View and Archicode, except for Sketchup. SketchUp software models are created entirely by connecting lines to each other as edges of the model. If three or more edges join together, a page or plan is created and the model face is created automatically. The desired edges as well as the created face create a three-dimensional model.
SketchUp Pro 2021 Windows/MacOS/Portable Features:
- Output 3D models to CAD and other 3D formats
- Ability to create and display multi-page design documents
- Ability to sort and interpret multiple images on one page
- Ability to create elements and symbols to display the setting of 2D vector graphics tools
- Ability to build, document and display your designs
- Ability to search from 3D warehouse
- Ability to import DXF, DWG, 3D
- Put your models on Google Maps
- Ability to import images
- Ability to model very fast
- Ability to add information to your designs
- Ability to save landscapes and create animations
- Ability to convert from 2D to 3D
- Ability to use color and text and place shadows
- Ability to look inside the models
- Ability to provide an overall report
- Put the trademark on the models
- Ability to output in 2D vector images
- Get output in various formats such as TIFF, JPEG, PNG and …
More information on the official site
- CPU : 1 GHz processor.
- OS : Windows 10, Windows 8+ and Windows 7+.
- GPU : Intel HD integrated graphics card with at least 512MB video memory.
- RAM : 4GB RAM.
- HDD : 500MB of free hard-disk space.
How to Install ?
- Antivirus should be turned off.
- Unzip all files with WinRAR. [Download WinRAR]
- Open the SketchUp Folder and Go through the installation steps by running ”SketchUp.exe” .