FREE Download doPDF is a virtual PDF printer driver that enables you to generate a searchable PDF file out of any print-supporting app. You can configure some output parameters, such as quality, resolution (from 72 to 2400 dpi), paper size, page orientation, file destination, and embed font subsets.
This Virtual Printer is a software tool that can convert any printable document to a PDF file, whether it’s a text file, image or other. It doesn’t have any advanced features, so it has been designed for a simple conversion process. You may opt for installing this application as an add-in for Microsoft Office or disable this option and work with the utility as a virtual printer.
The following text may have been translated by Google Translator
This software is an application tool that generates PDF versions of files instead of printing. In fact, after installing this program, a virtual printer will be added to the list of printers, and instead of printing the file, you can save the PDF version on your computer. The standalone version of this program has also been added to the Start menu, where it is possible to convert files to PDF version separately. This software supports standard paper sizes just like a real printer, and you can output the desired file in any size. When producing output, it is possible to create high-quality PDFs for printing, as well as low-volume, low-quality versions for web publishing.
Created plugins are searchable, so once you’re done, you can search for words in their content. In addition , plugins are installed for Office suite software (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Visio, Publisher, etc.) that can be converted to PDF version with just one click. It is noteworthy that the Office plugin of this program maintains all the links and bookmarks in the file. In addition, all the fonts used in the document are embedded in the output, so you will not encounter any problems when opening the file on other systems.
doPDF (Virtual Printer) 2020 Features:
- Easy and fast to use
- Support for 32-bit and 64-bit versions of Windows
- Ability to convert Word, Excel, PowerPoint, html and any printable file to PDF
- No need for Chanby tools
- Making searchable pdfs
- Add document information to file
- Support for standard paper sizes
- Supports 33 different languages
- Office plugin
- Save the font inside the file itself
- Has a standalone version of the program
More information on the official site
- OS : Windows 10, 8.1 / 8, 7, Vista, XP, 2008/2003/2000 Server (32/64-bit)
- CPU : Pentuim IV or higher
- RAM : 1 GB
- HDD : 200 MB
How to Install ?
- Antivirus should be turned off.
- Unzip all files with WinRAR. [Download WinRAR]
- Open the doPDF 10.9 Build 133 Multilingual Folder and Go through the installation steps by running “doPDF.Multilingual.exe” .
doPDF (Virtual Printer) 2020