Microsoft Office 2019 is the current version of Microsoft Office, a productivity suite, succeeding Office 2016. It was released to general availability for Windows 10 and for macOS on September 24, 2018. Some features that had previously been restricted to Office 365 subscribers are available in this release.
The following text may have been translated by Google Translator
Microsoft Office 2019 is the most powerful office software suite that can be used for a variety of office tasks such as typing. Today, having this collection is considered a software requirement and more than 1 billion users in the world use this collection every day.
Microsoft Office 2019 The latest version of this collection was released on October 23, 2016 . The new version has many Office 365 features. The new version of this collection has a completely unique and limited installation and updating system known as Click-to-Run. More specifically, all software runs on Microsoft App-V software-like technology. The new version of this popular series will be installed on Windows 10 and Windows Server 2019.
Microsoft Office 2019 Features:
- Improved performance computing with a pen or Inking
- optimized for laptops, the new generation
- adding many of the features of Office 365
- implemented by simulator Microsoft App-V
- Added Morph and Zoom to PowerPoint and Excel
- the ability to process images SVG Vector
- 4K Video Output Capability in Excel
- New Formulas and Charts in Excel
- Added Focus Mode to Word
in the new version of Office suite, Inking processing capabilities have been greatly improved and are quite suitable for new generation laptops with The film is designed. New graphics animations and effects such as Morph and Zoom have been added to PowerPoint, and new charts and formulas have been added to Excel. (Microsoft Office 2019)
In this new collection, OneNote software is no longer present because this software is released as a bundle with Windows 10. Of course, it is possible to install OneNote 2016 as the latest Microsoft solution.
Other features include Focus Mode added to Word, the ability to enter 2D maps in Excel, support SVG format, and 4K video output. According to Microsoft, this collection has 5 years of original support and 2 years of extended support.
More information on the official site
- Computer and processor: 1.6 gigahertz (GHz) or faster, 2-core (2.0 GHz or greater recommended)
- Memory: 4 GB RAM; 2 GB RAM (32-bit)
- Hard disk: 4.0 GB of available disk space
- Display: 1280 x 768 screen resolution
- Graphics: Graphics hardware acceleration requires DirectX 9 or later, 128 MB graphics memory, and 32 bits per pixel capable format , with WDDM 2.0 or higher for Windows 10 (or WDDM 1.3 or higher for Windows 10 Fall Creators Update).
- OS: Windows 10, Windows Server 2019
- Browser: The current version of Microsoft Edge, Internet Explorer, Chrome, or Firefox.
- .NET version: Some features may require .NET 3.5 or 4.6 and higher to also be installed
- Other: Internet functionality requires an Internet connection. Fees may apply.
How to Install ?
- According to the screenshot, select the desired language and product and install the software.
- In this version, you can install the 2019 and 2016 versions together.
- To activate, the Retail version must be converted to Volume License , so after installing Office, go to the Utilities tab and run Convert .
- Then click the Activation button to activate. (Activation online)
Microsoft Office Pro Plus 2019 v2011 x64
Microsoft Office Pro Plus 2019 v2011 x86
Microsoft Word 2019 16.43 VL MacOS
Microsoft Word 2019 16.38 VL + Crack MacOS
Microsoft Excel 2019 16.43 VL MacOS
Microsoft PowerPoint 2019 16.43 VL MacOS