Atmel Corporation was a designer and manufacturer of semiconductors before being acquired by Microchip Technology in 2016. It was founded in 1984. The company focuses on embedded systems built around microcontrollers. Its products include microcontrollers (8-bit AVR, 32-bit AVR, 32-bit ARM-based, automotive grade, and 8-bit Intel 8051 derivatives) radio frequency (RF) devices including Wi-Fi, EEPROM, and flash memory devices, symmetric and asymmetric security chips, touch sensors and controllers, and application-specific products. Atmel supplies its devices as standard products, application-specific integrated circuits (ASICs), or application-specific standard product (ASSPs) depending on the requirements of its customers.
The following text may have been translated by Google Translator
FREE download Atmel Studio is the name of a powerful integrated development environment (IDE) for programming AVR and ARM microcontrollers. Microcontroller is the name of an electronic component that has found its place in many electronic devices these days and its traces can be seen in the performance of many components and devices. In fact, a microcontroller is a small integrated circuit consisting of other sets of electronic components that is tasked with receiving problem inputs and delivering output to the user by applying special processing to them. Thus, due to the very high accuracy of microcontrollers and their small size, it can be used in many electronic devices and complex systems .
The software that we have prepared for you in this article XterNull, has been prepared for the purpose of programming AVR and ARM microcontrollers, which was previously released under the name of AVR Studio. In the new version of this software, in addition to coding AVR microcontrollers, users can also program ARM series microcontrollers. The new version of this software allows you to code and test AVR microcontrollers and Atmel SMART MCUs in C / C ++ / Assembly languages in a beautiful environment.
Atmel Studio (Microcontroller Programming) Features:
- Full support for 300 different types of AVR and ARM microcontrollers
- Having a huge library of source code, drivers and more than 1600 ready projects and examples
- Ability to code and troubleshoot in C / C ++ / Assembly languages and built-in compiler
- Having advanced tools for testing and troubleshooting
- Having an integrated editor and graphical assistant
- Accurate simulation of the chip and the exact CPU model
- Ability to configure and test wireless designs
More information on the official site
- CPU : A computer that has a 1.6 GHz or faster processor.
- RAM : RAM. 1 GB RAM for x86. 2 GB RAM for x64. An additional 512 MB RAM if running in a Virtual Machine.
- HDD : 6 GB available hard disk space.
How to Install ?
- Antivirus should be turned off.
- Unzip all files with WinRAR. [Download WinRAR]
- Open the Atmel_Studio.7.0.1931 Folder and Go through the installation steps by running “Atmel_Studio.7.0.1931.exe” .