The following text may have been translated by Google Translator
This application is an open source programming environment that it can use various coding languages. Software written in this environment can run on different operating systems. Using this environment, you can also write mobile applications in Java and other applications in Java ( Java SE, JavaFX, Java ). You can also code in C ++ , PHP and Ruby .
Apache NetBeans IDE Windows/Linux/MacOS Features:
- Advanced Editor: Code completion, hints
- More efficient and faster development for WebLogic
- Display server runtime node applications and deployed resources
- JSF integration with server libraries
- Simplified connection wizard
- JDBC driver installation tips
- Edit and develop saved procedures
- GlassFish 3.1 support
- Registered restart domain and log viewer for GlassFish remote control
- Enable and disable deployed applications
- Maven 3 support
- JUnit 4.8.2 integration and various JUnit optimizations
- Improved visual customizer for GridBagLayout
- Improved support for CDI, REST and Java Persistence services
- New support for Bean Validation
- Support for JSF component library, including PrimeFaces library included with the project
- Improved editing for Expression Language in JSF, including code completion, refactoring and hints
- HTML5 editing support
- JSON formatting
- PhpDoc production
- Rename and safely remove Refactoring
- PHP 5.3 support for aliases
- Easily import projects from the user’s existing binary
- New project type in which user source files are located on the remote system
More information on the official site
- OS : Microsoft Windows Vista SP1/Windows 7 Professional:
- CPU : 800MHz Intel Pentium III or equivalent
- RAM : 512 MB
- HDD : 750 MB of free disk space
- OS : Microsoft Windows 7 Professional/Windows 8/Windows 8.1.
- CPU : Intel Core i5 or equivalent.
- RAM : 4 GB (64-bit).
- HDD : 1.5 GB of free disk space
How to Install ?
- Antivirus should be turned off.
- Unzip all files with WinRAR. [Download WinRAR]
- Open the Apache_NetBeans.11.2 Folder and Go through the installation steps by running “Apache_NetBeans.11.2.exe” .
Apache NetBeans IDE
Apache NetBeans IDE MacOS
Apache NetBeans IDE Linux