Arduino is an open-source electronics platform based on easy-to-use hardware and software. Arduino boards are able to read inputs – light on a sensor, a finger on a button, or a Twitter message – and turn it into an output – activating a motor, turning on an LED, publishing something online.
The following text may have been translated by Google Translator
FREE Download Arduino is open source software for coding Arduino boards. In this software, you can easily write your code in this program and upload it to the Arduino board. This software can receive parameters such as ambient light, keys or even an email as input, and after processing, output such as turning on an electrical device, changing the color of the LEDs or sending an email or similar. This software projects can be standalone, or interact with software running on your computer (such as Flash, Processing, MaxMSP). You can assemble the boards manually or buy them pre-assembled. This software has a highly efficient, free open source IDE. This software has very complete libraries and a very simple user interface.
Arduino software is much more complete and powerful than compilers like CodeVision and Bascom, and can program your microcontroller directly without the need for a programmer. Features such as the serial terminal are also included in the Arduino software so that you can troubleshoot the programs you write for the microcontroller by serial connection and USB. You can simply send ADC values and pin status or any other information to the Arduino serial terminal and receive the information from the microcontroller via your computer.
Arduino (Electronics Platform) Linux/MacOS/Portable Features:
- Very simple and convenient user interface for beginners to professionals
- The software works for free and without time limit and does not require a registry
- Has a comprehensive library with numerous portfolios
- USB cable support
- Serial monitor capability to instantly view code execution
- ArduinoISP capability for AVR flash chips
- Supports all versions of Windows, Mac, Linux
More information on the official site
- CPU : Intel Pentium / AMD Athlon processor or equivalent running at 1 GHz or more.
- OS : Microsoft Windows Windows 7, Windows 8/8.1 and Windows 10 operating system.
- RAM : 512 MB RAM (1 GB RAM recommended).
- HDD : 10MB free hard drive space or more (only for PROGRAMINO IDE for Arduino).
How to Install ?
- Antivirus should be turned off.
- Unzip all files with WinRAR. [Download WinRAR]
- Open the Arduino 1.8.12 Folder and Go through the installation steps by running ”Arduino 1.8.12.exe” .
Arduino (Electronics Platform)
Arduino (Electronics Platform) MacOS
Arduino (Electronics Platform) [Portable]
Arduino (Electronics Platform) Linux 64
Arduino (Electronics Platform) Linux 32