ABBYY FineReader PDF is an optical character recognition (OCR) application developed by ABBYY, with support for PDF file editing since v15. The program allows the conversion of image documents (photos, scans, PDF files) into editable electronic formats. In particular, Microsoft Word, Microsoft Excel, Microsoft PowerPoint, Rich Text Format, HTML, PDF/A, searchable PDF, CSV and txt (plain text) files. From version 11 files can be saved in the DjVu format. Version 15 supports recognition of text in 192 languages and has a built-in spell check for 48 of them.
The following text may have been translated by Google Translator
FREE Download ABBYY FineReader software is smart and easy to use and is a PDF converter that is an optimal alternative for manually entering information or typing it. ABBYY FineReader software is an ideal choice for professionals who want to save time and money while producing great results. This program has a powerful function to convert images received from scanners, digital cameras or faxes, like PDF files, into editable and searchable text formats. ABBYY FineReader software maintains accurate formatting and pagination of documents and also supports a wide range of languages for identifying and formatting output files.
OCR (Optical Character Recognition) technology is responsible for recognizing texts in a variety of images and documents. To convert documents including Persian texts , we have provided Readiris software . But one of the best OCR software for detecting texts in different languages, especially English, is the ABBYY FineReader program. The accuracy of this software in recognizing texts in different layouts and types of documents, if not unique, is certainly unparalleled.
ABBYY FineReader Corporate Windows/MacOS Features:
- Easy and accurate conversion of texts within images into editable and searchable texts
- Accuracy and maintenance of the format with the admirable use of OCR technology
- Intelligent restructuring of complex document buildings and their formatting
- Identify images taken by digital camera and mobile phone camera
- Comprehensive support for multiple languages
- Smart user interface with fast tasks
- Full integration and compatibility with known office applications
- Convert PDFs, archive and secure them
- Barcode identification
- Excellent speed using multi-core processes
- Powerful networking capabilities and collaboration features
- Having an additional useful application called ABBYY Screenshot Reader
More information on the official site
- CPU : PC with 1 GHz or higher.
- OS : Microsoft® Windows® 10 / 8.1 / 8 / 7 or Microsoft Windows Server® 2016 / 2012 / 2012 R2 / 2008 R2.
- RAM : 1 GB of RAM.
- HDD : 1.2 GB of hard disk space for typical program installation and 1.2 GB free space for optimal program operation.
- Display : Video card with 1024×768 resolution or higher.
How to Install ?
- Antivirus should be turned off.
- Unzip all files with WinRAR. [Download WinRAR]
- Open the ABBYY.FineReader Folder and Go through the installation steps by running ”Setup.exe” .