Adobe Captivate is an authoring tool that is used for creating eLearning content such as software demonstrations, software simulations, branched scenarios, and randomized quizzes in Shockwave Flash and HTML5 formats. It can also convert Adobe Captivate-generated file formats (.swf) to digital MP4 (.mp4) formats which can be played with media players or uploaded to video hosting websites. For software simulations, Captivate can use left or right mouse clicks, key presses, and rollover images.
The following text may have been translated by Google Translator
FREE Download Adobe Captivate CC is a powerful software for building multimedia training that users can meet many of their needs in this field due to its extensive facilities and various tools. With the help of Adobe Captivate software, users can prepare their tutorials in a visual format or provide training courses for users with their own rules. The ability to ask users of courses and design virtual exams are other features of this software. Powerful Adobe Captivate software with many features and tools is another application product of a large software company, Adobe.
Adobe Captivate is the name of powerful software for creating multimedia tutorials that due to the extensive features and various tools available in it, users can meet many of their needs in this field. With the help of these tools, users can prepare their tutorials in a visual form or provide training courses for users with their own rules. The ability to ask users of courses and design virtual exams are other features of this software. This powerful software with many features and tools is another application product of a large software company, namely Adobe.
Adobe Captivate CC Windows/macOS Features:
- Ability to prepare tutorials in the form of flash files in SWF format
- Has templates ready for professional projects
- Ability to use PowerPoint program files in projects
- Ability to videotape the system environment to provide virtual training
- Ability to record audio professionally and adjust it to put on tutorials
- Ability to create virtual training courses with features such as questions and answers at the end of each lesson, review the lesson, remind the important points of the lesson, and…
- Ability to create test quizzes and create random numbers for options to avoid virtual quiz position
- Ability to create quizzes with identical questions and random numbers and options to avoid abuse
More information on the official site
- CPU : 2 GHz or faster Intel processor.
- OS : Microsoft Windows 7 with Service Pack 1, Windows 8.1, or Windows 10 (Note: Only 64-bit Windows OS is supported).
- RAM : 4 GB (or more).
- HDD : 10GB of available hard-disk space for installation; additional free space required during installation (cannot install on removable flash-based storage devices).
- Resolution : 1024×768 display (1280×1024 recommended) with WebGL compatible Graphics Cards.
How to Install ?
- Antivirus should be turned off.
- Unzip all files with WinRAR. [Download WinRAR]
- Open the Adobe_Captivate_CC Folder and Go through the installation steps by running ”Setup.exe” .