XnView is an image organizer and general-purpose file manager used for viewing, converting, organizing and editing raster images, as well as general purpose file management. It comes with built-in hex inspection, batch renaming and screen capture tools. It is licensed as freeware for private, educational and non-profit uses. For other uses, it is licensed as commercial software.
The following text may have been translated by Google Translator
FREE Download XnView is a powerful and professional image management software that allows you to do amazing things with your images individually or in batches and do something like a miracle. The reason why we all praise the compact XnView software is that this small software is able to do great things with your images. XnView From converting and resizing to tagging one or 1,000,000 files simultaneously to parameterically changing files individually or in batches. This graphic software does a lot of work on your images. Just select the image or images you want and then perform the desired operation on the image in a fraction of a second. We hope you enjoy downloading the XnView software.
Usually when looking for image management software, the first option that comes to mind is ACDSee, which is the most popular software for this. XnView is another program that has all the features of ACDSee at the same time as speed and simplicity, and in some cases it works even better. XnSoft has also introduced another software called XnViewMP as an optimized version of XnView with full support for the Unicode standard as well as full compatibility with 64-bit versions of operating systems.
XnView (Image Management Software) Windows/Portable Features:
- Ability to import more than 400 graphic file formats within the program
- Ability to convert images and output to more than 50 graphic formats
- Supports multiple TIFF files, GIF animations and .ICO animated icons
- Support for IPTC, EXIF metadata or metadata
- EXIF automatic rotation capability
- Ability to edit IPTC information of image files
- Ability to resize, rotate and cut the image or multiple images simultaneously
- Ability to maintain the quality of JPG files during various operations on this type of video file format
- Ability to adjust brightness and contrast
- Ability to adjust auto grading and auto contrast
- Ability to edit the number of colors in the image
- Ability to apply various visual effects such as blurring, multicoloring, aging and …
- Ability to apply lens effects, wave effects on images and …
- Ability to display images in full screen
- Ability to add copyright and watermark on images
- Ability to display images as slides
- Ability to convert and rename files in groups and together
- Ability to web pages from selected images
- Ability to save screenshots
- Ability to convert multiple files to one TIFF, DCX, LDF file
- Ability to support VTF format
- Ability to support TWAIN and WIA
- Professional image printing capability
- Ability to work on images in the software environment by DRAG & DROP
- Ability to write scripts to change parameters on several different files with different parameters
- Ability to compare images in pairs
More information on the official site
- CPU : Intel Pentium 4 Dual Core GHz or higher.
- OS : Windows 7/8/8.1/10.
- RAM : 1 GB of RAM required.
- HDD : 60 MB of free space required for full installation.
How to Install ?
- Antivirus should be turned off.
- Unzip all files with WinRAR. [Download WinRAR]
- Open the XnView.2.49.4.Complete Folder and Go through the installation steps by running ”Setup.exe” .