WP Guard is a powerful WordPress security plugin that will protect your website from hackers, attacks and other threats. It will protect your website from SQLi Attacks (SQL Injections), XSS Vulnerabilities, Proxy Visitors, VPN Visitors, TOR Visitors, Spam, Malicious Files (Viruses) and many other types of threats.
The following text may have been translated by Google Translator
FREE Download WP Guard v1.8 Plugin [Nulled] is the name of a powerful WordPress plugin that protects your website from hackers, attacks and other threats. This website protects you from SQLi Injection (SQL) attacks, XSS vulnerabilities, proxy visitors, VPN visitors, TOR visitors, spam, malicious files (viruses) and many other threats. WP Guard uses intelligent algorithms (similar to those used by large industrial companies) to detect all known hacker attacks as well as new unknown threats using code and pattern recognition, and automatically.
WP Guard is directly integrated with WordPress , you can see all the logs in the admin panel as well as with the banking system which can be visitors (IP address), countries, IP range, ISPs ), Browsers, operating systems (OS) and references. WP Guard has many features and settings. With its help, you can easily manage the security of your website. WP Guard is a powerful web application firewall designed to protect WordPress. This allows any webmaster to enjoy highly advanced and powerful security features. It is very fast, optimized and requires very little system resources.
WP Guard v1.8 Plugin [Nulled] Features:
- SQL (SQLi) injection protection and XSS (Cross-Site Scripting) vulnerabilities
- Proxy protection
- Protect proxies, VPNs and TOR visitors or so-called people hiding behind the scatter.
- Spam protection
- Spam protection and spam bots that aim to spam your website.
- DNSBL integration
- Integrate with some of the best spam databases (DNSBL) to protect your website from bad visitors.
- AdBlocker detection
- Detects and blocks visitors who use AdBlockers to hide ads on the website.
- Bank System
- Allows you to block and direct visitors / users (IP addresses), countries, IP domains, operating systems, browsers, ISPs, and clients.
- Robots and light protection robots
- Blocks many bad crawlers and crawlers that waste your website bandwidth.
- Each threat and attack is entered into the database so you can see them later. (No duplicates)
- Detailed reports
- Logs contain a lot of threat / attack information such as browser, operating system, country, government, city, user representative, location on map and other useful information.
- Email notifications
- You will receive an email notification when an attack or threat is detected.
- Website monitoring
- Follow the status of all your websites.
- Dashboard with statistics
- In the dashboard you can check the statistics to protect your website.
- Useful tools
- A set of tools such as .htaccess editor, hash generator and more.
- Error monitoring
- A useful tool that shows all the errors entered from your website.
- .htaccess editor
- Edit your .htaccess file directly from the admin panel, you do not need to open it in any external editor.
- IP whitelist
- List of IP addresses that are ignored by the application and will not be blocked.
- Live traffic
- Engage your visitors with your website in real time.
- See Analytics
- Track and analyze how people use your website.
- PHP Configuration Checker
- Check the current PHP configuration for potential security vulnerabilities.
- Appears on many devices and screen resolutions.
- Easy to set up
- The installation process is very fast, simple and easy.
- Easy to use
- The script admin panel interface is very user friendly.
More information on the official website
How to Install ?
- Go to Plugins >> Add New
- On top of the page, click Upload Plugin button
- If you have a plugin in a .zip format, click on Choose File button
- Select the ZIP file from your computer
- Click Install Now buttona
- Wait for a few seconds for WordPress to complete the installation