Windows 10 Pro is a series of operating systems produced by the American multinational technology company Microsoft and released as part of its Windows NT family of operating systems. It is the successor to Windows 8.1 (2013), released nearly two years earlier, and was released to manufacturing on July 15, 2015, and broadly released for the general public on July 29, 2015. Windows 10 was made available for download via MSDN and Technet and available as a free upgrade for retail copies of Windows 8 and Windows RT users via the Windows Store. Windows 10 receives new builds on an ongoing basis, which are available at no additional cost to users, in addition to additional test builds of Windows 10 which are available to Windows Insiders. Devices in enterprise environments can receive these updates at a slower pace, or use long-term support milestones that only receive critical updates, such as security patches, over their ten-year lifespan of extended support.
The following text may have been translated by Google Translator
Windows 10 Enterprise is the name of a special edition of the popular and popular Windows 10 operating system, which in this article from XterNull.com site, we are at your service, dear users, by introducing its latest update. With the release of the new version of its operating system, Microsoft has been able to capture a significant share of the market for desktops, laptops and even touch computers. The release of this operating system coincided with the dramatic growth of the use of touch computers, and the tremendous flexibility of this operating system in operating on touch devices, caused many users to migrate from older versions of Windows to this version.
Windows 10 has been released in several versions, each of which is specific to a specific application. For example, many home users prefer to have Windows 10 Professional installed on their system. However, the version tailored to the needs of enterprise systems, in fact, is the enterprise version of this operating system, which is mainly provided separately. This version of Windows, in fact, has the highest features of Windows 10 and has all the features that a person in the organization needs from his operating system. This Windows is for offices, organizations, businesses, educational institutions, etc., which also supports all features, especially the extensive configuration of network features. Additionally, you can use Windows 10 ActivatorActivate your Windows Enterprise Edition and use it for life.
Windows 10 Pro Features:
- New and high-speed Microsoft Edge browser
- The latest version of the Microsoft family
- Using the Windows 7 Start button in this version
- Automatic update without the need for user intervention
- including the latest updates provided by Microsoft
- Windows 10 Pro DirectX 12 and WDDM 2.0 support
- Delete Windows Media Center
- Ability to upgrade from Windows 7 and Windows 8.1 without losing data
- Ability to pin any program and file and… to Start Menu
- Ability to send comments, criticisms and suggestions through Windows and the settings section to Microsoft
- and other features that you will see by downloading Windows 10 Pro…
More information on the official site
- CPU: 1 GHz or faster
- RAM: 1 GB 32-bit / 2 GB 64-bit
- HDD: 16 GB 32-bit OS / 20 GB 64-bit OS of storage space
- Screen Resolution: 800 x 600
- CPU: 2 GHz or faster
- RAM: 4 GB
- HDD: 100 GB of storage space
- Screen Resolution: 720p
How to Install ?
- Unzip all files with WinRAR. [Download WinRAR]
- You can burn the ISO file in the folder to DVD with ISO Burner or boot it with Rufus on flash memory.
- Follow the steps to install Windows.
- If your computer’s RAM is 4GB or more, be sure to install the 64-bit version, and if it is less than 4GB, it is better to install the 32-bit version.