FREE Download User Role Editor Pro Plugin v4.59.3 [Nulled] … User Role Editor WordPress plugin allows you to change user roles and capabilities easy. Just turn on check boxes of capabilities you wish to add to the selected role and click “Update” button to save your changes. That’s done. Add new roles and customize its capabilities according to your needs, from scratch of as a copy of other existing role. Unnecessary self-made role can be deleted if there are no users whom such role is assigned. Role assigned every new created user by default may be changed too. Capabilities could be assigned on per user basis. Multiple roles could be assigned to user simultaneously. You can add new capabilities and remove unnecessary capabilities which could be left from uninstalled plugins.
The following text may have been translated by Google Translator
User Role Editor is the name of a practical and professional WordPress plugin with which you can set different access levels for your WordPress website. This plugin allows you to offer different features to your users depending on their access level. For example, by setting the access level for a group of users, you can view a range of content and sections.
WordPress User Role Editor plugin allows you to customize WordPress admin menus for your desired access level and enable menus that you want to easily access. You can also give your user groups access to create or edit an article. You can read other features of this plugin below. This plugin allows you to offer different features to your users depending on their access level. For example, by setting the access level for a group of users, you can view a range of content and sections.
User Role Editor Pro Plugin v4.59.3 [Nulled] Features:
- Block access to other roles for the selected role
- Ability to output and input access level information
- Multi-site support
- Restrict the access of single site administrators to multiple sites
- Ability to set access levels to create and edit posts
- Ability to set the access level to view posts with shortcodes
- Display management menus for different access levels
- Display widgets for access levels
- Manage plugins for access levels
More information on the official website
How to Install ?
- Go to Plugins >> Add New
- On top of the page, click Upload Plugin button
- If you have a plugin in a .zip format, click on Choose File button
- Select the ZIP file from your computer
- Click Install Now buttona
- Wait for a few seconds for WordPress to complete the installation