Cubase is a digital audio workstation (DAW) developed by Steinberg for music and MIDI recording, arranging and editing. The first version, which was originally only a MIDI sequencer and ran on the Atari ST computer, was released in 1989. Cut-down versions of Cubase are included with almost all Yamaha audio and MIDI hardware, as well as hardware from other manufacturers. These versions can be upgraded to a more advanced version at a discount.
The following text may have been translated by Google Translator
FREE Download Steinberg Cubase is a powerful software in the field of music and sound technology, and now in its tenth version, it is one of the loudest and best mixing and composition software in the industry. For people who have never experienced working in QUBIS environment, it can be said that QUBIS software is a very ideal environment for recording, editing, mixing, effects, combining MIDI tracks to make music and adjust it, and despite the technology The highly advanced tools used in it have a very simple application for beginners to professional composers who are able to do almost anything in this field.
Cubase is a specialized software for composing and editing audio. Although this program does not have a series of features of the full version of QUBIS, such as not having a number of VSTs or a limit on the number of tracks, the lack of some programs such as tuning, sidechin, etc., but this is beyond the needs of many users. In addition to providing a large number of instruments, the program also features prominent musical instruments such as advanced drums and synthesizers. One of the strengths of this software is its mixing and high mastering ability. In the drum editor of this program, you can easily work completely on beats and rhythms.
In the leave panel of the program, you can put music pieces together in different arrangements. In the same window, there are various possibilities for combining these cracks and arranging them. Using the QUBIS sampler, you can place each sound in proportion to its notes on the keyboard line and use it to make music. This sampler has various features for sound filtering, pitch adjustment, playback speed and volume, and brings high flexibility in this work. In the Cubis Element channel strip, in addition to amplifying incoming sounds, you can have complete control over sound compression, synchronization and signal separation. The features of this program are not limited to the items mentioned; With your creativity and artistic taste, you can turn all kinds of musical instruments into the most real form with the best simulators.
Steinberg Cubase Elements (Audio Editor) Features:
- 32-bit sound engine and fully flexible
- You have a complete library of thousands of musical instruments, midi loops and sound samples
- Automatic sound distortion compensation
- Supports 45 audio tracks, 64 midi tracks and 24 physical inputs and outputs
- Advanced mixing console with channel strip and EQ
- Over 40 sound processing effects including high-level dynamic features, powerful screw and rack adjustment
- Sample Professional Editor includes a variety of editing tasks and high flexibility in this work
- Chord adjustment pads to play them in sync with the song
- Compatibility with Cubis Pro, Cubis Artist
More information on the official site
- CPU : Intel Core i series or AMD Ryzen multi-core.
- OS : 64-bit Windows 10 Version 1909, 64-bit Windows 10 Version 2003.
- RAM : 4 GB .
- HDD : 25 GB.
- Display resolution : 1440 x 900.
- GPU : Graphics card with DirectX 10 and WDDM 2.0 support (Windows only).
- CPU : Intel i5 or faster.
- RAM : 8 GB.
- Display resolution : 1920 x 1080.
How to Install ?
- Antivirus should be turned off.
- Unzip all files with WinRAR. [Download WinRAR]
- Open the Steinberg.Cubase.Elements Folder and Go through the installation steps by running ”Setup.exe” .
Steinberg Cubase Elements 11.0.0
Steinberg Cubase Elements 10.5.20