Qilin is a open-source and fully hackable text editor developed for exact sciences in mind. It fully supports KaTeX and AsciiMath. Qilin works on each desktop platform – it is based on Chromium and Node.js, licensed under the MIT license. Qilin is extensible via several plugins and themes. Created documents can be exported as HTML, PDF and Markdown.
The following text may have been translated by Google Translator
FREE Download Qilin is the name of a free and open source tool for writing scientific texts that people can easily implement whatever they have in mind in the form of this category of documents. The program fully supports KaTeX and AsciiMath, and since it is based on Chromium and Node.js, it can be run on different platforms. In addition, the appearance of this software can be customized depending on the user’s taste, and you can change the appearance of this professional text editor to your liking by installing various plugins and skins.
In this software environment, the user can easily type his writings and finally get HTML / PDF output from them. When dealing with math formulas in your project, incorporating them into regular editors can be a daunting task. This program is a tool designed specifically for these occasions so that the user can easily type a variety of formulas and math problems. The graphical interface of this program is designed as simple as possible so that the user can customize it with the desired skins and plugins.
Qilin (Text Editor Software) Features:
- Ability to easily type text in a beautiful and attractive user interface
- Ability to install skins and plugins on the software
- Ability to type all kinds of writings, including scientific, engineering, mathematical
- Having a beautiful and user-friendly graphical interface
More information on the official site
- OS : Windows 10 64 bit , Windows 10 , Windows 8 64 bit , Windows 8 , Windows 7 64 bit , Windows 7.
How to Install ?
- Antivirus should be turned off.
- Unzip all files with WinRAR. [Download WinRAR]
- Open the Qilin Folder and Go through the installation steps by running ”Setup.exe” .