The Proteus Design Suite is a proprietary software tool suite used primarily for electronic design automation. The software is used mainly by electronic design engineers and technicians to create schematics and electronic prints for manufacturing printed circuit boards.It was developed in Yorkshire, England by Labcenter Electronics Ltd and is available in English, French, Spanish and Chinese languages.
The following text may have been translated by Google Translator
FREE Download Proteus is an application software for automatic design of electrical circuits. Proteus is a set of circuit simulation systems based on PSpice electrical component models. One of the distinctive features of Proteus is the possibility of modeling from programmable devices such as microcontrollers, microprocessors, DSP, etc. This program includes models of most electronic components for specialized simulations based on standards in this field. Most advanced circuit routing modes can be designed with this software, thus increasing the ability to simulate micro-controllers. In fact, Proteus is one of the most popular software in the field of simulation and testing of electronic circuits. In this software, you can test your circuit as an operation and design a pcb for it after fixing possible problems.
Proteus Professional software is one of the best and most powerful programs for designing electrical circuits and simulating MicroProcessors or microprocessors and microcontrollers. PCB design (abbreviated as Printed Circuit Board) and schematic drawings are also among the capabilities of this proteus. The program consists of several modules and components, the main ones of which include the ISIS Schematic Capture section; Schematic design and simulation of analog, logic and microcontroller circuits, PROSPICE Mixed mode SPICE simulation; Simulation based on Spice models, ARES PCB Layout section; The design of the printed circuit board is with or without schematic input (from the ISIS environment).
Proteus Professional Windows/Portable Features:
- Electronic circuit design
- Includes the necessary tools for professional design
- Modeling of programmable devices
- Advanced routing design
- Save time and money on circuit design
- Simulation of microcontroller circuits at a very professional level
- Having all the real measuring elements such as oscilloscope, signal generator, voltmeter, ammeter and …
- Ability to add powerful libraries and have all electronic components
- Ability to design pcb for simulated circuit without the need to change the circuit
- Ability to debug programs and run them line by line in the microcontroller
More information on the official site
- RAM : 3 GB.
- GPU : Intel HD 3000.
- CPU : Intel Pentium 4 2.00GHz.
- HDD : 100 MB.
- OS : Windows XP SP3.
- HDD : 100 MB of free disk space.
- OS : Microsoft Windows 7 64 bit or late.
- CPU : AMD processors fine but less optimized.
- RAM : 8 GB.
How to Install ?
- Antivirus should be turned off.
- Unzip all files with WinRAR. [Download WinRAR]
- Open the Proteus_Professional Folder and Go through the installation steps by running ”Setup.exe” .
Proteus Professional 8.10 SP3
Proteus Professional 8.8 SP1
Proteus Professional 8.8 SP1 Portable
Proteus Professional 8.7 SP3