PanoramaStudio Pro is the complete solution for the creation of panoramic images. Besides the easy and established creation of panoramas PanoramaStudio Pro offers also the option to stitch arbitrary arranged images to panoramas. This allows huge panoramas, even beyond the gigapixel limit.
The following text may have been translated by Google Translator
FREE Download PanoramaStudio Powerful software for making panoramic images by Tobias Huellmandel. This is a powerful software for making 360-degree images and placing images next to each other for an integrated and beautiful photo set. PanoramaStudio software provides the user with a tool to create their own panoramic images using them and the photos they want to create such images. PanoramaStudio software also has the ability to display these images as screensavers and flash files for placement on websites.
PanoramaStudio Pro is the name of professional software for making panoramic, 360-degree and spherical images. PanoramaStudio Pro is a complete and professional method including tools for designing panoramic images. In addition to extensive possibilities in making panoramic photos, this software gives you the ability to take your desired panoramas with a very wide view even in Create gigapixel sizes as well. This software has a beautiful user interface and user friendly, allows you to preview the designed panoramas in 2D and 3D views.
PanoramaStudio Pro + Portable Features:
- Convert built-in images to screen savers and flash files
- Very simple and graphical software environment
- Control the alignment adjustment of images automatically
- Ability to use panoramas and connect them in Java
- Ability to insert consecutive photos in images
- High quality output files at the right size
- Supports formats (JPG, TIFF, PSD, PSB (new), BMP, PNG, PCX, RAS, and TGA)
- Ability to create images with 360 degree rotation angle of the image
More information on the official site
- OS : Windows 7, 8, and 10 (32 and 64 bit).
- CPU : min. 1 GHz multi-core CPU.
- RAM : 2 GB RAM.
- HDD : 50 MB for the program, at least 10 GB temporary disk space for processing.
- Graphics : Resolution of at least 1280×720 pixels.
- Optional for interactive panoramas : HTML5 compatible browser.
How to Install ?
- Antivirus should be turned off.
- Unzip all files with WinRAR. [Download WinRAR]
- Open the PanoramaStudio.Pro.18.104.22.1685 Folder and Go through the installation steps by running ”Setup.exe” .