The Visual C++ Redistributable Packages install run-time components of Visual C++ libraries. These components are required to run C++ applications that are developed using Visual Studio 2015 and link dynamically to Visual C++ libraries. These package can be used to run such applications on a computer even if it does not have Visual Studio 2015 installed. These packages install run-time components of these libraries: C Runtime (CRT), Standard C++, MFC, C++ AMP, and OpenMP.
The following text may have been translated by Google Translator
FREE Download Microsoft Visual C ++ Runtime Some software written using Visual C ++ language libraries and components do not run normally on the system and encounter errors such as MSVCP120.dll, MSVCP140.dll, VCRUNTIME, etc. Executions require a number of files that must be available on the system. This software Runtime is actually a number of files required by the operating system to run programs written under these languages.
Microsoft Visual C ++ Redistributable Sometimes when installing the program and Or Game… will encounter warnings like this image (MSVCP.dll error). This warning indicates that Microsoft Visual C Plus Plus Redistributable Package is not installed, which is a type of Visual C Plus Plus programming language interpreter . In new games and software, you need this package. In fact, the operating system does not run normally and requires an interpreter. It should be noted that these softwares are not already in the system and you need to install these softwares.
Microsoft Visual C++ Redistributable 2005 – 2019 Features:
- Run games, software and… written in C ++.
- Install ATL, MFC, OpenMP
- Install MSDIA library
- Compatibility with a variety of operating systems, including Windows 7, 8 and 10
More information on the official site
- CPU : 1.6 GHz or faster processor.
- RAM : 1 GB of RAM (1.5 GB if running on a virtual machine).
- HDD : 50 MB of available hard disk space.
How to Install ?
- Antivirus should be turned off.
- Unzip all files with WinRAR. [Download WinRAR]
- Open the Microsoft.Visual.C++.Redistributable.2015-2019 Folder and Go through the installation steps by running ”Setup.exe” .