Maplesoft Maple is a symbolic and numeric computing environment as well as a multi-paradigm programming language. It covers several areas of technical computing, such as symbolic mathematics, numerical analysis, data processing, visualization, and others. A toolbox, MapleSim, adds functionality for multidomain physical modeling and code generation. Maple’s capacity for symbolic computing include those of a general-purpose computer algebra system. For instance, it can manipulate mathematical expressions and find symbolic solutions to certain problems, such as those arising from ordinary and partial differential equations.
The following text may have been translated by Google Translator
FREE Download Maplesoft Maple an interpreter is dynamic for programming language, typically, algebraic expressions and logic expressions are stored in computer memory and then processed and solved by this software. Maplesoft Maple software is used to solve various mathematical problems such as geometry, arithmetic, etc. When Maple is loaded (executed), it transfers only the kernel, which is the basis of the Maple system and contains the basic commands, to memory. The kernel consists of C language code that accounts for approximately 10% of the entire Maple system. A small core has been kept for greater speed and efficiency. The other 90% is written in Maple, which is located in Maple libraries. Most algorithms are computer-driven today. Software is designed to perform mathematical calculations.
Maple software is one of the pioneers in the development of advanced software in the field of mathematics and analysis, this time launching a new version of its software package with this name in the field of modeling and simulation. This software for engineers working in the field of technical engineering can use this tool as an assistant that performs processing in various departments in a very accurate way, in addition to saving time with high accuracy of raw data input. Display the completed information in the output. Modeling is done using the components in the software library, by selecting the components in the library and leaving them in the required space.
Maplesoft Maple 2020 Windows/MacOS/Linux Features:
- Get more answers : With hundreds of improvements in software computing cores, your day-to-day computing tasks will be done faster and more efficiently.
- Solve partial differential equations : One of the strengths of Maple software is its ability to solve correctly and differential equations, which with the release of the 2019 version, the power of this software has become more apparent.
- Tensor analysis : Given the importance of Maple software among physics students, the 2019 version has tried to develop specific abilities for these students and speak as the first word in this field.
- Make group work easier : Fundamental improvements in group theory make it easier to create, calculate, and design groups, have more ways, and even increase your productivity.
More information on the official site
- OS : Windows 7, Windows 8.1, Windows 10.
- HDD : 4 GB.
- RAM : 4GB.
- CPU : 1 gigahertz (GHz) or faster 64-bit (x64).
How to Install ?
- Antivirus should be turned off.
- Unzip all files with WinRAR. [Download WinRAR]
- Open the Maplesoft.Maple Folder and Go through the installation steps by running ”Setup.exe” .