The Impreza theme comes packed with features that help developers translate any custom design into a WordPress website. In addition to a wide range of customizable blocks and page templates, the Impreza theme comes with premium addons and a page builder that sets it apart from the competition.
The following text may have been translated by Google Translator
FREE Download Impreza v8.1 WordPress Theme [Nulled] is a versatile WordPress theme that allows you to build a site with any theme. Using this WordPress template you can easily create news sites, store websites, companies, portfolio websites, resumes and any other site. Version v8.1 of the Impreza template is completely original. Imperza WordPress Theme is compatible with popular world plugins and is easy to use. WordPress sites designed with Impreza template have very good speed and this will be a very big point for ranking your site in Google. This template comes with free updates and professional support.
Impreza template uses Visual Composer page builder or wpbakery page builder plugin . This page builder allows you to change and create new pages simply by dragging and dropping. With this page builder plugin you can create beautiful pages without the need for coding knowledge. The Revolution Slider plugin enables you to completely change all the sliders on the site to your liking and create impressive sliders with attractive effects.
Impreza v8.1 WordPress Theme [Nulled] Features:
- Ability to easily insert the initial demo
- Has a professional header build plugin
- Full support for 99% of Chanby extensions
- Parallax background
- Has an internal system of site optimization and SEO
- Ready color combination + infinite color scheme
- Font personalization
- Full Retina support
- WPML multilingual site support
More information on the official website
How to Install ?
- Go to Appearance >> Themes >> Add New
- On top of the page, click Upload Theme button
- If you have a Theme in a .zip format, click on Choose File button
- Select the ZIP file from your computer
- Click Install Now button
- Wait for a few seconds for WordPress to complete the installation