CudaText is a cross-platform text editor, written in Lazarus. It is open source project and can be used free of charge, even for business. It starts quite fast: ~0.3 sec with ~30 plugins, on Linux on CPU Intel Core i3 3Hz. It is extensible by Python add-ons: plugins, linters, code tree parsers, external tools. Syntax parser is feature-rich, based on EControl engine (though not as fast as in some competitors).
The following text may have been translated by Google Translator
FREE Download CudaText is a new and powerful software for professional text editing in Windows operating system. There are various software for text editing and coding in Windows, each of which has its own strengths and weaknesses. The new software that we have considered for you in this article from XterNull.com is a professional and alternative tool for Windows Notepad. The software is fully compatible with the syntax and structure of more than 180 different languages and automatically highlights the key phrases of each of them so that the user can write code more easily . CudaText software enables users to simultaneously manage and develop 6 different projects. Programming scripts can be used in different parts of the system and for different purposes, but this does not mean that users have to use a special program to produce a script. For this reason, we are considering an alternative software to traditional tools that allows the coding process to be executed more accurately and quickly.
CudaText Windows/MacOS Features:
- Ability to form a tree structure for each part of the code
- Ability to search and advanced placement
- Support for plugins in Python coding
- Configurability in JSON
- Ability to open multiple text files in separate tabs
- Ability to auto-complete codes
- Ability to divide the software environment into 6 different sections for simultaneous project management
More information on the official site
- OS : Windows XP / Windows Vista / Windows 7 / Windows 8 / Windows 8.1 / Windows 10.
- HDD : 1 GB.
- RAM : 512 Mb of RAM.
- CPU : 1 GHz Pentium.
- HDD : 4 GB.
- RAM : 4 Gb of RAM.
- CPU : 2 GHz Pentium.
How to Install ?
- Antivirus should be turned off.
- Unzip all files with WinRAR. [Download WinRAR]
- Open the CudaText.188.8.131.52 Folder and Go through the installation steps by running ”Setup.exe” .